'What?' I mouth, trying to fit everything I'm thinking in just one word. He rolls his eyes.

"Just do it." So I do. With a shrug of my bony shoulders I walk around the electric piano and turn it on. Connor sits in front of me on the computer chair that he's pulled up. I rest my hands on the familiar keys and start to play a song I wrote just a few weeks ago. After a few cords I watch as Connor lifts his right hand and places it on the piano, closing his eyes and breathing threw his nose deeply. And it hits me.

He's feeling the cord vibrations, listening to the music not through his ears but his hands. Suddenly the song isn't so beautiful. This boy is astounding. He literally cheats every restriction his disabilities put on him, enjoying the little things life has to offer in completely different ways. I'm envious, impressed, and most of all proud to be able to say that I know him. I'll be able to look back one day when he's doing something great with his life and say, I had him in my bedroom. In a totally platonic way of course.

"Troye?" I hadn't realized I'd stopped playing until Connor speaks up, earning my attention again.

"Huh? Oh, sorry." He reads my lips and smiles.

"It's okay. That was very pretty, good job." I blush under the weight of his compliment and stare at my shoes. Every time anything even remotely nice comes out of his mouth I turn into a heated mess, and I'm not to sure how I feel about it. "Want to eat something?" He says, which is weird for the guest to offer but I'm not complaining. I nod and we make our way back down the stairs to the kitchen, only to stop at the sliding glass doors that lead into the backyard. It has started raining since we got here, even though it's July. I look down at Connor.

His eyes are alive with color. They're so green, sending what feels like an electric shock down my spine. He turns and looks at me, smiling brightly.

"What?" I stare at him for a bit longer, enjoying the way his lips look while they're moving. He clears his throat.

"Let's go swimming!" I shout, throwing my hands up. He looks at me confused and I turn to him and mouth my previous words slowly. His eyes widen.

"Troye, it's raining."

"I know, but that's half the fun. Plus the air is most likely still warm!" Connor looks unconvinced.

"No. No way. I'm not going swimming in the rain, and that's my final answer."
----
Connors P.O.V
I poke my big toe in and find that the waters actually pretty nice. I'm already soaked through my boxer briefs, the rain falling down hard. Troye insisted that we just go jump in, without swim trunks or anything. I regret letting him pressure me into this immensely. He was just so convincing! I mean, if Troye Sivan started taking off his clothes in front of you, you'd break too.

"Please! Please for me?" He screeches, making sure that I understand the obnoxious words he's speaking. I shake my head.

"No. I'm not risking pneumonia just to have a movie moment with you." I say, crossing my arms and directing my attention away from his pouty face only to look back a second later.

"Fine, you brought this on yourself." I scoff, rolling my eyes and giving him a irritated glare. He's looking at my feet, his eyes then slowly tracing up my body in the most seductive, and lustful way.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I stutter out, my whole body on fire. I don't know if I'm enjoying the way his eyes are tracing over me, or if it makes me uncomfortable. He just shrugs, taking his left hand and bringing it to the hem of his shirt. Slowly he lifts it, revealing a prominent hip bone and an ever so lovely happy trail. I swallow harshly, my eyes following his every movement.