As soon as we walked through the door, my phone buzzed indicating I had a text. I grabbed two red solo cups and filled them with a mixture of all the drinks.

"Do you even know what you're doing?" Leah asked.

"Nope, but it smells good." I answered. I took a small sip from the cup and it actually didn't even taste that bad besides the burning sensation in my throat. I grabbed my phone and decided to see who that text I'd received a few moments ago was from.

"Leah he texted me!" I yelled.

"Well text him back fool." She said. She was already tipsy and fixing herself another drink because her cup was empty. I swallowed the rest of the mixture from my cup and passed it to her so she could refill it.

"Do I mention what happened between him and Anya?" I asked.

"Yes, but play it cool at first to see if he'll tell you. If he doesn't then that's when you bring it up and flame his ass." I nodded as she passed my cup back to me. I took a couple of sips before turning my attention back to my my phone.

*Text Convo*

Jayceon: Babygirl?

Me: Yes?

Jayceon: I miss you, can you come see me later?

Me: Nah

Jayceon: Why not?

Me: Because Anya might still be there

*End Of Text Convo*

I didn't bother to read his reply. I was sloppy drunk by now and I was filling my cup with my second refill.

"L-Leah? Do youuu want to get in t-he hoooot tub?" I slurred.

"Sure but I don't h-have a bathing suittttt." She answered.

"That's what s-skinny dipping is fooor silly. Come on." I said. We both got up and led her to my indoor hot tub that was in my den. I turned on the heating jets and watched as the water formed bubbles.

I stripped down so I was completely naked and stepped in slowly with my cup still in my hand. Leah looked at me, shrugged, then got in the hot tub to. The warm water sent chills down my spine and right now I was loving the feeling of being drunk.

"Na-na-naomi are you sure you're okay girrrrrl? You can vent to me you know."

"I'm finnne Leah, I really don't want to talk about that ri-i-ight now." I said, sighing.

All of a sudden, I felt the sudden urge of hormones take over my body. I turned around so my vagina was facing the jets that were making the bubbles so they were now causing a vibration feeling between my legs. I moaned and threw my head back out of satisfaction.

"What areee you d-doing Naomi?" Leah asked, laughing at me.

"It feels really hood..I mean good." I corrected myself, laughing and moaning at the same time. "Come try it." I said to her. She came over to where I was in the hot tub and spread her legs a little so the jets were spraying her pussy.

"W-wow, that actually does feel really good." She said, biting her lip. I sat my now empty cup down and looked at Leah as she had her eyes closed.

I don't know what came over me, but I slid in front of her and kissed her lips. It could've been the alcohol making me feel this way, or it could've been the fact that I was hurt. Either way I wanted some sex and I was going to get it.

She pulled back and looked at me surprisingly. "Naomi, I don't get down like that." She explained.

I wasn't trying to hear that though, I kissed her lips again. This time I started massaging her clit with one hand while I gripped her waist with the other. She gasped and I quickly stuck my tongue in her mouth.

This time I pulled back and she was about to kiss me again, but I stopped her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the hot tub, leading her to a guest bedroom. She laid down and I got on top her. I kissed on her neck as she reached down and started playing with my pussy.

I moaned against her neck and started grinding on her fingers. She flipped us over so that she was on top and continued pleasuring me like Jayceon should've been doing.

She then linked our legs together so that we were in a scissoring position and started moving her hips in a circular motion. Her pussy against mine felt so good and when she sped up it felt even better.

"Ohhh L-Leah." I purred. She stopped for a minute and opened my pussy lips before starting up again. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt my climax approaching. I reached down and started masturbating while she continued to grind her clit on top of mine.

Both of our moans were loud  and I was dying to bust a nut. Once she started going as fast as she could, my juices leaked out and fell all over the bed spread. She went a little while longer before she came.

She threw my legs over her shoulders and started feasting on my vagina just like Jayceon had done. She was a sloppy eater and my pussy wasn't made to be eaten sloppy. I have neat, pretty folds and I expect them to be licked to perfection.

I didn't bother to stop her though because it felt so fucking good. I grabbed her braids and pushed her face deeper into my kitty, if that was even possible. She had a face full of wet pussy and she was slurping all on it.

"Oh fuck." I screamed, arching my back. Leah continued to lick my pussy like a cat would lick milk and the tingling sensation I had was soon released. She held her mouth open so all of my pussy juices flowed into it.

She was about to sit on my face, but I stopped her. Drunk or not, I'm not about to eat any pussy. This isn't even like me, to be fucking a girl. I don't know why I'm doing this.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I can't do this Leah, I'm sorry." I got up and quickly went to my room, shutting the door. I took a nice, long shower before laying down in bed. I was pretty much sobered up and more than tired.