• Book of The Guardians •

Cupid - Sooyoung
Crimson Blood - Minho
Angel Queen/Angel Code - Yoona
Heiress to The Throne - Taeyeon
_____________________________

Throne Room.
Yoona's P.O.V
Yoona frowned at Taeyeon, tilting her head to the side as the pearls in her hair glowed. "What do you mean, 'Unleash the Gatekeepers'?"

Taeyeon gulped nervously at the lady before her. Being the most powerful Angel aside from the higher-ups meant nothing right now. She felt fear rise in her as the thought of her Majesty getting pissed off about her idea.

Yoona had really short temper and Taeyeon knew it all too well. The slightest mistake could cost your life.

"You know, the gatekeepers. The Colossal Crusher, Crimson Blood, Eternal Hell, Enchanting Maiden and the rest?" She said, naming only the few she knew of.

"Oh I know..." Yoona smiled, Taeyeon didn't know whether she should be terrified or glad. She couldn't read Yoona. "It's a perfect idea but do you think that they'd listen to us? They're merciless killers, if you didn't know." She said, rolling her eyes.

Taeyeon nodded, lowering her head. "I'm sorry I-"

"Oh, there's one who will listen for sure."

A voice echoed through the grand throne room and the two girls turned to the gorgeous Angel at the large white door, golden decorations all over it.

"Choi Minho, the Crimson Blood." She grinned. "You have history with him, am I right?" Jessica hummed, nodding towards Yoona.

Yoona's expression turned grim before she whispered a 'Yes.' Jessica smirked, pulling her hands out from behind her back. An old and torn book was tossed towards Taeyeon as Jessica walked towards them.

"I found this in the Library, your Majesty." She hummed, tapping on the book as she walked past Taeyeon to sit on the Throne's step.

Taeyeon flipped it open to the page where a white ribbon was sticking out from below. 'Choi Minho - Crimson Blood' was written on the top of the page. Yoona cursed and mumbled. "Shit, they have our little argument there."

Taeyeon giggled and nodded, watching as Jessica played with her magic. She was truly gifted to have such a beautiful skill. Tiny feathers danced in the air around her with a wave of a finger. Gosh, she was jealous. If Taeyeon couldn't make it, Jessica would be the one to take the Throne.

Yoona's eyes flashed a dangerous red color as she landed on a certain legend the Crimson Blood has on the page.

'The Crimson Blood will one day fall in eternal love with -'

And it was all blurred out. Yoona clicked her tongue and kicked the book out of Taeyeon's hands. "This book is ridiculous. Burn it."

Gatekeepers and Guardians don't have feelings, what a lie.

"But we just--"

"I said, BURN IT." Yoona raised her voice, pointing a finger at the book.

"Oh dear Queen, you can't burn it. Believe me I've tried."