Chapter 1: Rumors

I know that I have an other story going on but I had too much inspiration...but that won't slow me down to continue the other (this story will probably have more or less 4 chapters) this fanfic is based on the song Fix me from Icon for hire (what is between the music notes is the song)

I dont own soul eater or the song

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maka P.O.V

I start to walk in the school,about to go in my class ,when I hear my name being prononce from a bunch of girls. The Voices are coming from the corner of the wall at my left.

"Yeah..I know this Maka is no good for him..."said the first girl .

"How can a cool and handsome guy like Soul Eater be partner with a flat chest bookroom, like her?"said an other girl .

"She is so far from being pretty, and have you seen the way she treats him?"said a third femenine voice .

"I know... She's not worth being Soul's partner" Said the first girl.

What! How can they be thinking means stuff about me like this,I don't recall having done anything  to them!I can sense some tears coming out my green eyes. I continue to walk to my class ,but after hearing those bad things about me I feel like I'm broken inside.I enter the room all my friends are here...including my weapon, Soul. I can't really look him in the eyes...so I just sit at my usual place. The class , was give by Dr.Stein,like usual, Black Star was interupting the class , with his speach about tracending god, like usual .Soul was spacing out, like usual. I needed to be fix, how unusual ...

                                            🎶Another day, another waste of my heart

                                                          It only beats when it wants to 

                                       Another step, and I've learned to hold my breath

                                                               Still scared to want you🎶

Soul P.O.V.

Maka seems strange today,she looks like she spacing out, in class on top of that, something is really wrong . Maybe I 'll ask her after class...

Maka P.O.V.

The class finish and I didn't pay attention for one second, I shouldn't let those girls get to me...Am about to get up,but  Soul Place a hand on my shoulder .

"Maka is something wrong ? You're acting kinda strange today..."he ask me

                                            🎶I'll be the mess, you be the medicine

                                                 I'll be the mess, you play the medicine🎶

"No...I'm fine"I simply answer" let's just go home..." And then Soul and I start to walk in silence at our appartment. I than decide to break the silence.

" hey Soul, it's my turn to cook right ?"

He start to smirk and look at me

"Yeah! So you better make it good!"

Was his smile always charming like that?what are you even thinking Maka!This isn't right! You and Soul are only partners. "She's not worth being Soul's partner" I can still hear those girls voice clearly in my head. I then enter the kitchen, to make diner. 

Soul P.O .V .

I sit on the couch waiting for diner to be ready.something is wrong with Maka...I really want to know whats bugging her.I look at her. Was her face always this pretty?I was lost in thoughts when Blair appear out of nowhere doing what she'd always do.She was getting on my nerve,that damn cat. I turn my gaze in Maka's direction.She is looking at me. I'm preparing myself to have a good Maka chop in two seconds,but nothing happens.ok something is really wrong .

Maka P.O.V.

I'm trying to hold my tears back ,I'm only standing there,staring at Soul and he 's staring back. He deserve much better than a girl like me, tomorrow,i'll end our partnership."

                                                     🎶Why don't you fix me?

                                                             I can't help myself

                                                         Why don't you fix me?

                                                        You know I'm fading still🎶

I know it will fix everything.....but....

"Soul, why don't you fix me?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do  think😝?

Chapter 2 coming soon