uno

Cypress's POV

"Cypress Leaf Trotta,the name known all around New York for being its Reckless Child."

It had never really occurred to me that I would be going to an all boys school just because of one prank.one.after all of the countless pranks I've done,I was caught egging my teachers home.that to me was a disgrace to myself.
"Cypress Trotta caught throwing eggs at Mrs.Elise johnathns home" was all over the papers.although my father was a quite chill person.he snapped when he saw this.sending my 200,000 miles away to live with my brother at an all boys school.

"Ah Ms.Trotta,it's a plesure to meet the other half of the Trotta siblings.follow me this way to your brothers dorm." The head master was quite stiffest person I've ever meet.quitefrankley he needed to loosen up.

After walking past a few corridors,i saw my brother waiting for me a few yards away,with about 6 others boys.

"TREE!"

"JOE!" I screamed,jumping into his open arms,wrapping my legs around his waist

"I missed you so much tree."He sighed,still holding onto me.

"I missed you Joe " my voiced muffled into his shoulder.

He slowly dropped me to the floor,and took my face into his hands.

"My god,tree,how the hell did you grow up the 6 months I was gone? Ya look so beautiful now."

A cough behind us got my attention,I turned around,only to be greeted by the one and only.Billy Tepper.

"BILLY!?" I say hugging him.

"Yup,it's me.and might I say,Joeys right you look stunning,Cy."

"Don't even think about it Billy." I heard Joey sigh behind us.

"Don't worry,Joe.I have no intresed for him either."

Billy pouted,"How comeeee." He whined.

"Because I prefer smarter men who actually have a future ahead of them."

"Hey!I have a future!"

"Yea,as a janitor." I smirked

"Alright Tree,break it up,lemme introduce you to the crew." Joey said.

"This is Ricardo,Snuffy,Hank,Tom,and last but not least Yogurt"
I gave each of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek,which earned my a goofy smile from Snuffy.While the others simply blushed.

"That yogurt kid is cute" I whispered to Joey.