Meeting Trevor Moran

Krissi's Pov

Today was the day. Today I was going to met Trevor Moran. First Harley came over so we can get ready and make plans.

"Okay so for him to fall in love with you we have to make a plan" Harley said.

"What kind of plan?" I asked

"Okay so you go to him and then you take a picture with him then you pretend to choke then he gives you mouth to mouth you open your eyes and look into his and say "you just saved my life" and then you both fall in love" she said with a smile

"How about I just take a picture with him and offer to show him around" I say. Harley look disappointed with my creativity.

"Okay suck out all the fun"

"Alright let's go eat first"

We get to the mall around 2 and head to the food court. There me and Harley start messing around throwing food and stuff. Then I throw a sandwich at her and scream "YOLO" but she dodges it and I end up hitting the person behind her. I can hear the person in the booth behind me laughing. I was about to turn around and high five then (which i did)when I realized.... It was Trevor Moran! I fell out of my booth but he caught me in time

"Woah are you okay?" He half laughed half said.

"Yeah and thanks for catching me" I said with a blush.

"Awesome throw"

"Thanks"

"Hey can you show me around I'm kinda new here, oh and by the way I'm Trevor"

I was thinking "i know" but I guess my thoughts were a little to loud

"Fan of O2L I'm guessing?"

"The biggest, she has seen every. Single. One." My God Harley are you trying to make seem insane! Thank God Trevor laughed at that. After all the introductions we started showing him around. By the time we were done it was almost 6 so we decided to leave.

"Well I gotta get going bye"

"Okay bye" I was so sad and then when we were all leaving there was a hand on Trevor's shoulder and I could hear the unmistakable annoying voice of whorely.

"Hay babe you shouldn't hang around those nobody's they are so weird"

The nerve! I was about to punch her in the face when Harley held me back.

"Wow for a Christian your a bitch." Whorely said

That's it! That is the final straw! I ripped out of Harley's grip and went full blast at whorely and frankly... I was winning. Trevor was trying to pull me off whorely and Harley was also trying to stop my arms. By the time they pulled me off she was just pouting like a five year old. Then the security had come and asked me "would you rather be carried out or walk out?" I wanted to say carry but I didn't think that was a good thing to do. As I walked out Harley and Trevor came too.

"You guys didn't get kicked out so why are you coming?"

"Because you gave that bitch what she deserved!" Harley said with pleasure. Whorely had stole her boyfriend ,Emanuel from her and then started to bully her. But that's when I stepped in and let's just say.. I walked out of the principles office.

"Where did you learn to fight like that!" And I realized Trevor asked that.

"Well when your raised on a military base you pick up a few things" I said with a sassy smirk.

"Wait did you say military base?" he was in shock but I couldn't blame him. When most people find out there not all that surprised. There surprised on how old I was.

"Oh my gosh Krissi you should tell him the story!" Harley LOVES it when I tell people what happens.

"Well it's not really a story but I was there since I was five," the shock on his face was hilarious! "And then I left when I was 10 and I still go back every summer to train"

He was amazed.

Hay guys I'm gonna end it right here the next chapter will continue on from this and if you have any suggestions just let me know. And I CAN'T BELIVE RICHARDO IS NOT IN O2L ANYMORE I WAS CRYING FOR A LONG TIME WHEN I FOUND OUT BUT HE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART SO IN HONOR OF RICHARDO I WILL MAKE A FANFIC FOR HIM SOON! WE LOVE YOU RICHARDO YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE OUR HEARTS! Thanks and bai!