He slowly leaned in to kiss her when she crashed her lips onto his. Their lips moved in sync as they deepened the kiss. Elena rolled on top of his as Elijah threw over the pillow they were laying on. She wrapped her legs around his waists as he lifted her up and brought her to the room. Elena laid down on the bed then unbuttoned her shirt as Elijah threw off his. Elena bit her lip as she grabbed Elijah's hand and he slid himself on top of her, reconnecting their lips. He started slowly un zipping her pants. Elijah started kissing her neck and in between kisses he said " I've... tried to.. contain myself.. for so long.. but now.. your mine". Elena never thought he could be so seductive and sexy. Elijah finally removed her pants as she flipped him over. Elijah sat up and she rapped her arms around his neck. He pulled her more closer and started kissing her jawline and she let out a moan. Just when Elena started unbuckling his belt they heard

Passengers please put on your seat belts because we are about to land

"Ugghh that's not fair," Elena complained. Elijah got off the bed and picked her up and she let out a girlish scream. He laid her on the couch " Wait here", he said placing a kiss on her forehead. Elijah went back into the room and picked up his shirt. He walked back into the main room " Here put this on" Elijah said as he handed his shirt to Elena with a smile. " Why thank you Mr. Mikealson" Elena said with a giggle. She slid on the shirt and Elijah sat by her feet. " Put on your seatbelt we're about to land", he says with a smile.

The plane began to land as Elijah realized what had happened. His mind was filled with thoughts of what he would do to her if they weren't disturbed. Oh the things I would have done, he thought. Elena was deep in thought as well and then it hit her " Umm Elijah are we going to tell everyone or should I continue to fight the urge to tell my best friend that I had the most amazing 5 minutes with her boyfriends brother?" she said with a playful smirk. Elijah thought that Elena didn't know about Niklaus's relationship nor did Caroline know so he just let it slide and figure it out later" I dont mind, you can call Ms. Mikea- I mean Forbs about our little scandal" he said realizing he had spilled a big secret. " Why would you say 'Mikealson' instead of Forbs they're just dating" Elena said with a giggle but when Elijah became a bit anxious she frowned " Is there something going on with Caroline?" Elena said rising her voice a bit " Alright I will tell you just because you are Caroline's closest friend, Niklaus is planning to propose to her at our next game night" Elijah said with a big smile. Elena was bubbling with happiness. Sure Klaus had done some terrible things but haven't they all? Damon killed Vikki Donavan, She had killed Connor, Stephan was a ripper, Caroline massacred those 12 witches, Jeremy killed all those vampires, Bonnie, well she basically saves everyone, Tyler had gotten those hybrids killed, so why is Klaus 'the bad guy'. All of them had done exactly the same and blame him for all the problems in the world. So she blurted out "Oh my god, really!" she said with a big smile on her face. " Niklaus thought that you would highly...dislike their relationship and thought you would never want to speak with Ms Forbs again. But however you are happy with them" Elijah said smiling back.

The plane landed and they started putting their proper clothes back on when Elena Facetimed Caroline:

Hey Care! Whats up? How's New Orlean? Elena said with a smile

Oh Elena.. you know Caroline said putting her head down

Elena sighed. Care,Im not mad all. And frankly we all have killed and done bad things so now I know that I was wrong saying he was the bad guy. I've seen the way he looks you and the way he protects you. So if you guys are happy and love each other then I'm happy for you.

Really! Oh thank God! I thought you hated me for loving and dating him, but you don't so Yay!!

Through the phone Elena heard saw that Caroline leaned the phone on something and ran over to Klaus, told him that Elena was fine with it and he lifted her up, spun her around, put her down then cupped her face and kissed her. Elijah loved how Niklaus loved Caroline. She really brings the good out of him. Klaus and Caroline smiled at each other then walked back over to the phone and " I thought we'd have to keep our relationship a secret for an eternity, but thank god we can finally tell someone other than Elijah" Klaus said with a smile. " Your welcome, I haven't fully forgiven you for Jenna but hey! Caroline loves you and she is happy so I'll kinda bury the hatchet" Elena said smiling while exiting the plane. Elijah brought out the bags when they both decided to tell them. " Hey you guys we have news too" Elena said looking over at Elijah " We are together, me and Elijah" Elena said with a smile but then dropped her phone as Elijah's jaw dropped when the both saw who was listening. " Katerina...uh WE? can explain".

Katherine had left to Italy when she left the last game and had her jet parked next to Elijah's when him and Elena arrived. Katherine was a bit broken in the inside. She hadn't felt that in almost 300 years. She had a tear ran down her face as they all heard from Elena's phone " Oh shit just got real.." Caroline said. " Really love, hang up the call" Klaus said chuckling then added " 'Lijah I think you two are screwed" Then hanged up. " Honestly I don't care, you guys just can go fuck yourselves" Katherine said and whooshed away. Elena looked over at Elijah " I think she is mad... but screw her. She'll probably going to get over it by the time we get back.

They went to the hotel and it was already 10:00. Elena recalled Caroline but Caroline hanged up when she let out a weird moan. Elijah was tempted to throw Elena back into bed and Elena wanted to kiss him till she couldn't breath.

They walked in the room and there was one big king sized bed, a bathroom which inside there was a huge bath tub with a gold rim and a walk in closet, a balcony facing the lively streets, and a beautiful kitchen. Elena set down her purse on a rocking chair that was near the kitchen and stepped onto the balcony and stood close to the bars. Elijah wrapped his arms around her stomach " When Niklaus and Rebeckah where in Chicago in the 20's I was in this very hotel. Its much different now but still has that warm feeling" he said whispering his last to words. Elena turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck "I'm so happy that I'm here with you" she said smiling then planted a soft kiss on his lips. They slowly deepened it as Elijah lifted her off the ground and he laid her on the bed as he reconnected their lips. As Elena flipped him over Elijah sat up. Elena slowly removed Elijah's shirt as he removed hers. He broke the kiss with their foreheads resting against each other " I love you" he said smiling to himself. Elena looked deep into his eyes " It is I who loves you Elijah" She said reconnecting their lips. Elijah laid her back down facing the end of the bed,
Knock knock
Elijah lifted his head and whispered "Again! Are you serious" He threw on his shirt and walked towards the door but it was automatically kicked down by a crying Klaus with a desiccated girl in his arms crying out " Elijahhh help her" he said sobbing.

Elijah realized who was in his brother's arms

"Caroline?" he said letting out a tear

Sorry for the cliffhanger I know I'm evil
but I couldn't stop crying while writing this ending so you'll see what happens next
-H