adoption (a harry styles fanfiction)

Start from the beginning

chapter two

when we got home from throwing milk at people and people's cars me n harry had sat down to talk and as we stared in to each others eyes we were about to make out we got like 5 cenemeters away from each other then 4 then 3 then the maid walked in and harry hurryed up and scooted away from me ... damn that bitch of maid she acts like she runs his life. she stood there like the sudden tramp I always thought she was. "Whats you name anyway"? I had asked her that she looked at me with dead eyes *shes giving me the hairy eye ball*. "Raven is my name senyorita" . Ha I looked at her with a real confused look and laughed and said "my ex best friends name was raven shes a slut and a bitch now I wonder If your just the same" she gave me a pretty good buck and harry stood up quickly and ran to us as me n her start jumping on eachother I pushed harry I obviously didnt no my

own strength I had pushed him onto the cofee table and he was groaning of pain and raven (the maid) ran to him and took off her little black and white maid dress and as her boobs stuck out she started taking off his clothes right then and there I screamed and when I did she deffenetly heard me "GET THE FUCK YOU TRAMP HE DOESNT NEED SEX RIGHT NOW HE NEED HELP DONT YOU SEE"! I ran to him , pushed her off and kissed him gently on the lips and told him I was sorry he said he was fine I had jumped on her and punched her in the eye harry had prired me off of her and told her to go put some clothes on and me to go get ready but when I asked him why he told me miss taylor was coming over I looked a bit upset I didnt want her to take me away from my new LOVE Harry Styles I loved this man so bad I wanna cry no lie well I walked back upstairs pouting harry followed me up I pretended as if I didnt see him when I got in my room I sat ob the bed just then he came and lied down with me and just stared into my eyes he slowley sliped his hand up my shirt our bodies and faces got close all of a sudden I slipped myself on top of him the put my feet on the ground and he looked so confused I closed the door silently then striped slowley as a tease he was smirking and said in the deep , british and sexy voice he has "tease come here" I walked up to him he told me that there was a black light if I switch the nobs I turned on the black light and started dancing for him all he and I could possibly do was smirk once again he told me to go see him I climbed on top og him slowley taking off every bit of his clothing one peice at a time we got done stripping we were nude laying there I was on top of him we were kissing passionatly evan under a blacklight he looked amazing he was playing with my boobs while I was running my fingers through his hair and we were still kissing all of a sudden we heard a knock at the door harry wisperd to me act like your sleeping ill do the same as the door open I suddenly noticed through the peek of my eye it was miss taylor standing there with a huge worried look on her face she gasped harry looked up I didnt realize it but he had managed to slip his boxers on I guess while I wasnt looking "oh he hey miss taylor ..stacy had a head ache and couldnt sleep so I was coming sing to her" of course that was a horrible cover up im a seventeen year old girl I dont need a luliby "oh uhm mr styles she can handle it herself just give her some medication and tell her to go to bed" taylor arrogantly said . I couldve swore she was meaning to be a bitch but not trying to hard beacause harry was right here. I pretended to wake up as if I didnt no what had already happend n I kept the covers over me considering. I was kinda just kinda nude...okay well.......fully nude.....just so happen I had to yawn at that exact moment so I hurried and looked at miss taylor when I did a big yawn came out *YAWN* "oh gosh sorry hey-hey miss tay tay hows it going harry just came help me gall asleep I wasnt feeling good". she just stood there n said great obviously going good for you uhum mr styles do you mind having a c..confrence with me c'mon" I just had a real huge sarcastic look on my face like really bruh : "yes ill be right down ask raven to asist you to my bedroom ...." she had walked out and harry turned to me and practically stared into my bloody soul like a dayum puppet master and I was on thick strings that wont break until he looked away I felt a chill run down mh body head to toes as if I just got in the shower and the water was cold or as if a ghost just passed but I didnt care the way I felt when he looked at me was priceless he came close and we (met half way) 《lol》 and kissed then we parted away and I looked at him as if I wanted to literally eat him up I just never felt this way before he had spoken to me after the kiss parted and said that I needed to meet up with him in his room after my shower n tooken I nap but after all that I really wasnt fucking tired at all .........harry had headed off down the stairs and I gave him a smirk as he walked off I hollard "dont slut around" hahaha "your not my mummy or daddey haha" I just rolled my eyes as if it was funny but sluting around with that no-belly-buttoned bitch taylor would be just horrific for the world down here ...I hop in the shower wondering what harry and taylor was disscussing or better yet doing???

~chapter3

sitting down drinking tea Harry and miss taylor were discussing if lifes going good "miss taylor ..?" "oh please call me tay its a shorter version" harry had looked at her as if she was looking at stacy then moved closer and taylor attacked him at started kissing him all over and as she started to rip off his clothes like a tiger eating a dog she yelled "I want you mr styles " I slammed open the door and harry pushed her off as if she was doing all the work I jumped on her and sated swinging she was just pulling my brown long hair as if she thought it would come straight out I punched her 1 good time and she was bleeding and I punched her in her eye the minute I did it started turning purple slowley as every part I punched her in was blue black and purple she pushed me off and started to walk away so I yelled her name and she and harry faced me I ran up to her and uppercut her in her no~bellybuttoned -belly she screamed and ran out harry attacked me on the ground and punched me on my belly it hurt really fucking bad I pushed him off and screamed what the fuck and ran upstairs as I noticed he started running after me I started running faster and when I had finally got to my bedrrom breathing heavtily from running extremliy fast from the mad beast harry turned into after I had beat the fuck out of taylor *BOOM BOOM * "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOW STACY!!!!" harry hollard and banged I just looked scared and screamed back "NO LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PUNCHED ME" .......a moment of silence passed by about 30 seconds .....were did he go were can he go ...."im sorry stacy" harry mummbled under his breath "what ...did you say something styles ?" ....another moment passed with nothing but silence ...."I SAID IM SORRY" he screamed again if he really ..did..love ..me would he have done that ? im questioning love is that evan close to what sopose to happen I slowley said back to him in a very soft voice "why did you punch me" I was very scared to say that my whole body depended on why he punched me .....would he do it again?? why would he? was it beacause he loved taylor? or he got nerves ? im Scared ive really never been this scared of harry before. Harry acually said his next sentence nicley. "Could you just open the door and ill explain everything I promise".