Come In With The Rain; Ending

And that was exactly what we were. Perfect. Not in our own individual ways, because believe me, I had more flaws than anyone I know, but we were perfect for each other, our flaws make up for each other's.

"Ash, we're home,"

I opened my eyes to find that I had fallen asleep in the car on the way back to Blake's.

"Right," I mumbled, opening my eyes, climbing from the car.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Mid-afternoon, we decided to go back to the beach, but we made sure to leave before closing time. And, even though there were those same popular girls, they stayed away from us. I figured they would.

I loved Blake with all of my heart, and I knew he loved me too. We'd get married some day, start a family, and I could just imgine. The two of us, sitting outside watchiing our grandkids giggle and play in our front yard, my feet pushing off the ground to allow the swing to get higher. Our grey hair blowing in the breeze--or at least mine, Blake would probably be bald like his father and grandfather.

And that was just the end of it. And, while we still had small fights, we loved each other, and we'd always get back together. Because, that's just the kind of people we were. We didn't like confrontation, unless it was completely necessary like those little sluts clinging to my boyfriend.

And, we lived happily ever after,

sort of.

A/N -- Sorry this was short. Sorry it hadn't been uploaded in forever.

Sorry. But, I've lost interest in this story and had no where left to go. Maybe, at some point, I'll write a sequel, but until then, check out my other stories!

xoxo, with lots of love,

<3

Come In With The Rainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें