2. Well wtf.

I literally pranked my friend that i was gonna delete this story, I know my story is crap but its my first fanfic so ssshhh... you'll wake da llamas.

I was in shock, why would he help a worthless person like me? i actually prefer myself to die right here and now but.. he wanted to help ME?

B:Are you.. DAN HOWELL??

C&J: .-. shit.

D:Are you a fan?

B&J&C:y-yes!

D:If i take a picture with you will you leave her alone?

B:Sure! we'll take turns then.

C:fine with me, how about jen?

J:Ok!

I'm dreaming.. right?? wait why are people staring?? jesus christ can you stop it?

B&J&C:Thanks dan! sorry [Y/N].. *Leaves*

dafuq just happend?

Dan:Are you alright?

[y/n]:yeah.. i guess. is there anyway i can make it up to you?

Dan:First of all are you a fan?

s-should i tell him? OK im telling him!!

[y/n]:Yeah you could say that.

Dan:Then all you have to do is take a picture with me if you want.

[y/n]:s-sure!

i cant stop this feeling!! i wanna scream and fangirl!

Dan:here.

[y/n]:thanks! *checks phone* shit its 10:56! um im gonna go now.. see you!

Dan:Bye!

Phil:Dan we have to go!!

so vidcon is over and yes. you live in london. you earned enough money thanks to youtube and you went to your house and found your childhoodfriend!! 

"[f/n]?!?"

"[y/n]!!"

*Huuuggg~* xD

"why are you here?"

"i wanted too visit! plus dan and phil are here"

"what about me?"

"....eh"

"meanie!! xD"

"xD"

[y/n]:its a good thing i have an extra bed right there!

[f/n]:wtf is wrong with you! xD

[y/n]:lets collab together tom. and i'll give you a tour in london

[f/n]:sure! nyyyyytttt~

___________________________________

Next day:

you guys are done with the collab and you saw dan liked the video and you were like

Wha? how did he know my youtube account??? 

your face be like: .-. 

[f/n]:whats wrong?

[y/n]:WAAAAAAH!! ah-i-i-uh-ha..haha n-nothing :D

"ok? c'mon show me around!"

"sure"

you guys went almost everywhere until....

"yo [y/n]!"

"what?"

"i-i-i need to poooooo"

" THE BATHROOM IS THERE! HURRY OR YOU'LL PEE YOUR PANTS LIKE THE LAST TIME!"

"you dont need to shout idiot."

you walked towards the park infront of you and texted her "i'll be in ---- park waiting ok?" and replied "yeah im gonne be here probably 24/7 so.... yeah ok stay there!"

*chuckle* anyway you sat there until you heard phils voice, he was behind you but he didnt see you, while dan was fixing a camera. "i think he's gonna do a vlog" you said and you checked your phone. and while you were checking your phone, dan saw you and told phil "can you do the intro for a minute and tell them im gonna use the toilet?" "yeah ok" and he slowly went to you trying to scare you and you fell for it xD and you were like "what the bloody hell dude!"

dan was all like *chuckle* xD anywaaays. dan asked you "since you a youtuber why dont you collab with me and phil?" "are you sure?" "totally :)" "ok then!" and you guys recorded and had fun. he asked you "do you wanna be youtube friends? lets give each other our numbers so that we can call each other when we wanna collab." "sure thing" "PPPHHHIIILLL!!!"

you gave each other your numbers and they both went home. it was evening and [f/n] wasn't there, you were worried on what happened so you went to the toilet and saw.............

JEFF THE KILLER.

THUNTHUNTHUUUN

______________________________________

i bet your thinking.. "wtf who dat who dat" or "why is jeff here?"

well i wanted a little plot twist and made creepypasta's real xD

if you dont know what that is just search it up :3

;-; TBC!!! ;-;