Texas love chapter 3

The car ride from the airport to our new house was about 40 minutes long. and Rhodes 40minutes were the longest In my whole life. My mom would not shut up about our new house! It got so ANNOYING!

"We're almost there!" My mom squealed with excitement.

I roll my eyes, "great."

Our car turns down a street with HUGE houses.

My mom pulls into a driveway that belongs to this beautiful house.

"Do you like?"

I smile "like? No I love!" She smiles with agreement that's when I saw him.

Him. I felt so attractive to him for some reason like he was ment to be with me. He was outside playing football with his friend. I couldn't stop staring! He was to beautiful as he moved. I th-

"Steph ? You gonna get your stuff?"

"Haha yea..." I turn around to look at him to my surprised he was looking at me! I turn my head to hide my red face.

I walk around to the trunk of our car, my face is still hot from embarrassment. I grab all my bags and try to carry them at once. I turn around to look right into his bright blue eyes.

"Uh do you need help?" His face is 6in. Away from mine.

I smile and blush. "Um yea." He grabs half of the bags from my hands. "I'm Stephanie."

He smiles. "I'm Carson!"

He follows me in the house. His presences makes me feel complete.

I stop at a big room on the second floor. "I think this is my room." We laugh. "You can put those bags in that corner over there. I watch him move gracefully and sits my bags down. He takes the bags I'm holding and puts them down.

"So Stephanie are you in 8th ?"

He smiles which shows his braces which make him look so adorable!

"Haha I am! Are you?" He nods. We walk our of my room to my front yard.

"So Stephanie I can show you around at school on Monday. And if you want we can hang out tomorrow?

"That sounds great! For both haha."

"Bye." I wave bye to him and head inside.