Chapter 2 - Arriving in Paris

Aurora

The plane finally landed after what seemed like days and I was all smiles.

"Meghann! WE'RE IN PARIS!!!" I screamed.

People that were walking down the aisle to get off the plane were giving me weird looks.

Meh. I don't care.

I'm in the place of my dreams and no one can ruin it for me.

Meghann and I got off the plane and walked straight into the Parisian airport to meet back up with the drama club. We re-united with all our classmates and our teacher.

"Okay, we're gonna take a headcount before we leave for the hotel." Ms. Boggess, our Drama teacher said.

She starts listing names.

"Josh?"

"Here."

"Kalei?"

"Here."

"Ian"

"Here."

She lists about 20 more names then-

"Aurora?"

"Here!" I said excitedly.

She put her attendance list away in her yellow purse.

"Okay, we have everybody here so go ahead and use the bathroom and what not in the next five minutes then meet back here because we have a long ride 'till we get to the hotel." Ms. Boggess said.

Only several people went to the bathroom which left us other students waiting for them.

"So Aurora, you seem incredibly hyper coming from an 11 hour flight." Meghann said.

"I can't help it! We're in Paris remember? WE are IN PARIS!" I squealed to Meghann.

"Well, you need to calm down because,
1. People will think that you're crazy,
2. We are just in a place,
I still don't get how Paris is super special to you." Meghann questioned me.

Aurora looked at Meghann with an offended expression.

Does she not get that we're in Paris or something. What's her problem?!

"You wanna know why it's so special?!
1. It's Paris,
Oh and,
2. IT'S PARIS!!!" I argued.

Meghann giggled. "Okay, whatever, just don't get too crazy."

I finally calmed down and sighed, "I'll try not to get 'too' crazy." I winked to her.

Meghann rolled her eyes at me and I giggled.

Five minutes have passed and everyone gets back together.

"Eastwood High School Drama Club, follow me to the vehicle and get set for a long journey to the hotel." Said the overjoyed Ms. Boggess.

Meghann and I are the last to get on and once we got buckled in, the vehicle started to move and we started talking about was the places we're about to visit.

About thirty minutes into the two hour long ride everyone started to wind down... except me.

All I could think about is our visit to the Palais Garnier. Meghann was getting tired about me blabbing my mouth about the Paris Opera House so, I gave Meghann a break and it looks like it did her well. She was about to fall asleep so, I decided not to bother her.

I was staring out the window thinking about everything we're about to do in the next week. All I could say about it was "Wow."

I kept staring out the window, looking at the Paris scenery, as if I was a statue until the vehicle came to a complete stop about an hour later.

I noticed Ms.Boggess get out from her seat and walk out to the the front of the vehicle.

"Eastwood High!"

I watched as everyone woke up, stretch out, yawn, then give their full attention to Ms.Boggess.

"I'd like to officially welcome you to Paris and this beautiful hotel we'll be staying at for the next week. C'mon out, grab your luggage, and take a look!"

Everyone got out before me, looked at the hotel then said "Wow!"

What can the schools funding afford us anywa-

I hopped out the vehicle and looked at this sight in front of me.

"Wow." I said.

"This place is legitimately a castle." Meghann walked up next to me.

"I agree with you 110%." I said to Meghann.

We followed Ms.Boggess and the group inside and my initial thoughts on the inside were even crazier than my thoughts on the outside.

"How are we staying in a place that's even prettier than the prettiest human being on Earth?" Meghann said dramatically.

"This place... it's a place of dreams, remember?" I reminded Meghann.

"I see why Paris is so special to you, Aurora. I TAKE EVERYTHING BAD I SAID BACK." Meghann stated.

I laughed. "Haha, you're warming up to this place."

Ms. Boggess checked all of us into our rooms then we got up to them and inside of them... it's grand.

We entered the room then walked into the parlor.

"For one, this is a huge hotel room with a huge parlor...what is this, oh my goodness-" I said before Meghann interrupted,

"This is a two-bedroom! How does our school come up with this money? Like... This is some high class hotel, dang!" Meghann said in realization.

"You're killing me, Meghann." I joked.

I started to get tired.

"What time is it?" I asked Meghann.

"It's 11:49 PM." Meghann answered, sounding tired herself.

"We should get to bed, we have a big day tomorrow , and a big week ahead of us coming up." I suggest.

"No one's arguing with that." Meghann crawled into her bed.

"Goodnight!" Meghann quickly said.

Meghann walked to her room.

I walked to mine and crawled under the covers.

"Night!"

I yelled across the hall with a yawn before finally turning the lamp on the nightstand off to dream happy dreams.

To be continued...

{Okaaaayyyy, the first few chapters are slow but TRUST ME... You'll love what happens after if you are madly in love with POTO. There's a whole buncha things that's gonna happen and well, you don't wanna miss it. Oh, and yes Ms.Boggess is Sierra Boggess because she is queen and I had to show my love to her in here but you probably already knew that I have a slight obsession over her (and Ramin) if you follow my Instagram @IamChristineDaae. Anyways, I hope you like it and i'm sorry it took so long, I always got caught up in something else and it's going to be even harder now because of school but I love you guys so I WILL find time when I can to write these chapters. Byeeeeee!}