.:Chapter Four:.

"I'll save you for last." I smirk at Ralph. As I stand up and stretch I hear something pop in my back. Sighing in relief I look back at Leo and smirk, "Ready Mr. Leader?" I cross my arms at him and smirk. "Sure but don't cry when I win." He says standing up. "Oh really?" "How about you two take this to the dojo." Donny says. Following Leo to the dojo with the other three trailing right behind me. When we walk in I see that April was taking to Master Splinter.

"Ah my sons, Zendaya, what are you doing?" He says. "We are having a competition on who can out spare who." I said crossing my arms looking at Leo. He snickers then smirks. We get to the middle of the sparring arena. "You both ready?" Splinter says. We nod our heads. "I want a clean fight, no weapons." he says calmly. "Hajami!" he yells. Leo charged at me and threw a punch. Blocking him I grab his finger and bent it back.

He was fighting to not break. I knee him in the side and but he grabs my leg. Standing on one leg was kind of hard. He smirked and thought he had me. I grin like a psychopath, throwing all my weight into the leg he was holding he falls to his side. Gritting my teeth  I walk up to him and before he could fully stand up, I pull him forward and kick him in the shell leading him to fall forward. Growling under my breath I strut over to him. "Zendaya." I hear April say sternly ignoring her I grab Leo by the shoulder and throw him against the wall.

Why can't I stop?! I feel two people grab both of my arms. I struggle under there grasp. Then all of a sudden Raph was in front of me, "Zendaya, Calm down." I closed my eyes. "Look at me." He says sternly. I slowly open my eyes. "I-I-I-I I don't know what's goin on with me. I was trying to stop but something was controlling me." I say panicking.

Dropping to my knees, Raph follows me down. Donnie and Mikey let me go and I cling onto Raph, shaking. Leo walks up to us and say, "You're one strong girl." Leo says. He bows to me and I jump up and hug him. "I'm sorry Leo." I say as I release my grip on him. "You're okay, if I can take a blow from Sensei then you're alright." He chuckles. I smile softly and walk back over to Raph. He just smiles and shakes his head.

Donnie walked over to me, "I'm ready when you are." I looked up at him. "Master Splinter will create us a problem and we have to solve it." I say smirking. He nods at me and we walked to the Living room.

~2 hour~

After I out smarted Donatello, who is still in the lab trying to figure out how I out smarted him, I walked up to Mikey and said, "What game shall we play?" Leo and Raph looked up from their comics and stair at us. Mikey tapped his finger on his chin and snapped his fingers. "The Call Of Duty: Ghost." He smirks at me. I roll my eyes and say, "Sure." Sitting on the couch he hands me a controller. I stretch out on the couch. As I lay down we start the round and went behind him an shot him.

~30 minutes later~ ^ ~Sorry i'm lazy ~ ^ ~

Beating Mikey was a breeze. Raph sat by my feet. He had my feet on his lap. I yawn and Leo sets a 12 pack of beer in front of me and Raph. "I at least want to see you beat Raph." he says crossing my arms. Mikey looks at me with wonder. "Make it Rum cause beer makes me sick." I say crossing my arms. "Alright let me look." Leo says as he walks into the kitchen. He walks in with four bottles of Rum. I smirk at him and say, "Lets get this on." I smile really big as Leo hands Raph and I a bottle.

Mikey looked at us both with a sly smirk, "Ready... set..." smirking at raph, "Go!" Mikey shouts. I start chugging.

~Leo's P.O.V~

I watched as Zendaya chugged the rum. Raph pulled the bottle out of his mouth and squinted his eyes like it burnt. "Damn this shit is strong." He says thickly. He kept drinking and all i heard was a clink of a bottle and see Zendaya sitting there empty handed. "Woah Dudette that was quick." Mikey proclaims. Raph finally finished and saw she was done before him. " Round two big red?" She called him.

I shake my head as I hand them the last two bottles. She looked at him and smirked. What's going through that head of hers. She starts drinking as soon as Mikey said 'Go' again. She chugged and dropped the bottle, empty. She waits for Raph to finish and finally finishes after two giant gulps. "You have to drink it faster, burns less." She smiles.

~Phoenix's P. O. V~

Smiling at Raph. Mikey says, "To test to see if you're truly drunk, stand up." I get up with ease, but Raph was dizzy. I walked all the way with a bit of ease. Raph was having an issue. I smile as he tumble over. I run under him and grab him, "Woah there big guy, come on let's get you to bed." He groans, "but only if you come with." He touches my butt. "Raphael, no." I said as I walk him to his room. He kept kissing on my neck. I help back the moans

Opening his door. I tried to lead him to his bed. He kept kissing on my neck and said, "Come on beautiful, you deserve it." He turned me around and kissed me drunkenly which I returned, shutting the door with my foot.

"Ra-ph~