"She looks like an older version of you and seems too young to be your mom." Karma said,"Who is she?"

I felt uneasiness in my stomach,"That's my m-mom...yeah! That is actually my mom and she just looks young is all." I tried to force a laugh out.

Karma raised a brow,"Are you sure? I mean she only looks a couple of years older than you-"

I took the photo and put it up somewhere,"It's just a picture. What does it matter?" I really didn't want to explain who that was to anyone. I don't like to talk about her.

"That was weird." Nagisa mumbled,"But I think I should head home now."

"Already?" I said watching him stand up.

"Yeah sorry. I can hangout tomorrow though."

"Oh okay! Bye Nagisa!" I smiled and he left my room. I then turned to Karma who was digging back through my drawers filled with sketches.

"Karma!"

"Aw why not~? I'm curious to see what you've drawn" He then gave me a pouty look which I thought was adorable. I made a tch sound and turned my head,"Fine."

He smirked and grabbed a drawing then examined it.

"Is this a sketch of the Eiffel Tower?"

I came up beside and examined the picture with him,"Yeah. Me and my family went on a trip there because my mom had a showcase she was doing."

"Isn't this is Paris? Karma asked.

"Paris, France. When we visited I was mostly excited for the Eiffel Tower. I've always had an intrest in landmarks like that."

"I like it."

I gave him a curious look,"What?"

"You're really skilled artist." He said blankly,"How come you hide these talents from everyone?"

I blushed a little,"I don't know...I guess I'm shy about it."

"So what else are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing..." I glanced over to the wall avoiding eye contact.

Karma got closer to me,"Come one Reni-chan~ What other hidden talents do you have?

"There is nothing else." I stated trying to keep a calm face.

"I don't believe you." He then started to tickle me and I started laughing.

"I didn't know you were so ticklish Reni-chan." He kept on tickling me.

"Ka-karma! S-stoop!" I said in between laughs.

"Then tell me what you are hiding!" He then pinned me down on the ground and was leaning over me. I calmed my laughter and stared back into his eyes.

"I can play piano..." I said quietly.

Karma smirked leaning closer to my face,"Anything else~?"

"Well~" I chuckled and I realized the situation I was in right now.

"Karma, do you realize how wrong this looks...? I said blushing a bit.

"Hmph." Karma got off and layed on the floor. I sat up and look at the window and saw it was getting late,"Don't you have to go home soon?"

"I don't have to be anywhere."

"But it's getting dark." I looked at him.

"Then I'll just stay here for the night." Karma kept a blank face.