bedroom scares

As a kid running to your bed hoping a monster wouldn't catch your leg was our biggest fear.
It always gave you a rush and a sense of relief. But what happens when the evil monsters catches your leg and brings you down and drags you under the pitch black bed or the unknown closet.
Bella, the little girl who lived on 5th street found out what happens.
Bella a 9 year old girl was excited about her birthday in 3 days.
"Mom! 3 more dats til my birthday! Oooo I can't wait!"
"Oh that reminds me bella, a chocolate cake or vanilla?"
"Surprise me!"
"Haha okay my honey"
Bella had everything, she was the rich girl in her town. Anyone would die to be her friend. Last year every child invited to her birthday party got $100.
She went outside to greet her brother at the door, excited to tell him her birthday news.
"Sammie my birthday is coming up soon!"
"Listen bella, I know when your birthday is, stop telling me." Sammie pushed bella slightly out of the way and walked up the steps. It ruined her mood and she was terribly sad.
Bella a spoiled girl would of had a tantrum but she decided to go to her bedroom and re-do her birthday wish list.
She closed her door and sat at her desk. She pulled out her wish list and a pink feathery pen.
"Hmm what do I want? I can't have a pony. Ooo a puppy!"
While she was writing something was scratching at her bedroom floor. She thought nothing of it.
The day started winding down. Bella's mother pinned her hair to make it curly and told her to get in bed. Bella as a good girl, started running up the stairs and opened her bedroom door. It was dark but she could make it to her bed. She started running and right as she was about to jump on the bed , something with sharp claws grabbed her leg and pulled her down and dragged her to the pitch black bed.
Her mother came in with milk and cookies and screamed when blood was splattered all over the place. It was every where.
Days and days were spent looking for bella, all confused. They searched the woods , they searched suspected people's houses ,and no clue to her disappearance.
They quit the searched. Her family moved across state, and forgot, blocked out the horrible memory. Families moved in and out, after their little ones went missing, finally they condemned to house and it was a forbidden area. Whatever was there had a thirst to killing children. No one knows who did it and no one knows where the children are . Some people say their is s creep in the woods watching the children, killing them and hanging their bodies from trees. Bella the little girl is always seen walking the edges of the woods, everyone says she was buried there. But who knows. No one had a idea where any of them went.