Here Goes Nothing...

On Monday November 1st 2012 I woke up and thought " in 5 months I'd be back in this lopsided, tiny house." Then all of that changed with one last hug and kiss. I woke up at about 9:32 a.m. and began to clean my room while waiting for my little angel sister Lanaisha to wake up. At 11:00 a.m. when my step father woke her up for school and my sister Alizé dressed her, she gave me a hug and a kiss and said " see you later Tookie! I love you!" I said it back and she left. But I didn't see her later.
All of a sudden my father started yelling at me. He started yelling " grab your suitcase and start walking to the bus station! Now!" I said
" Wait I'm not going to see Lanaisha again?" My father said "ma just go. I'll explain it to you later. So I started walking down it the door and started walking down the stairs thinking "I'm gonna die without Lanaisha!"
Thanks to the 4 hour ride from Binghamton to Long Island, I got a lot of sleep. After the cab ride I started to settle my stuff in and fell into a deep sleep on the floor in the bathroom while I was stacking my hair products in the bottom cabinet.
After that, everyday was normal up until December 19th 2012. I talked to Lanaisha over the phone. I cried when she said my mother was home after being incarcerated for 2 months for being accused of abusing my sister Alizé and I, which wasn't true. That's why my older sister and I had to move.
I was happy but I still cried because I missed her and her beautiful smile, her crazy long thick hair and her sweet little voice. About 2 hours passed until I called the police and told them I was going to kill myself if I can't be with my sister. The police thought I was suicidal and sent me to CPEP for 9 hours then I went home.
Nothing happened the past few days but I had an awesome Christmas besides crying over Lanaisha. A little after Christmas I began to cut my arms with razors and super sharp knives. I ended up in South Oaks hospital then in a diagnostic center a couple about a month later.
While I was in the Hope For Youth diagnostic center I kicked a whole in a wall. Sadly I embedded m ended up on crutches and got stuck in South Oaks again as I am writing this story thinking " I would have behaved myself I wouldn't be here."
As I lay in my bed and think I finally said " if only I could see Lanaisha again once in a blue moon." So my advice, don't be like me and get hospitalized constantly. It will get you very far.