Zac Power- SPY CAMP- Zac Heats Up

Zac was reading in bed at night. He was feeling sleepy.

Zac was 12 years old. He went to school. He played sport like other kids. But Zac had a secret. he was a spy.

Zac's code name was Agent Rock Star. He worked for the spy group GIB. So did his whole family. GIB sent Zac on missions. Sometimes he had to stop the evil spy group BIG from doing bad things.

GIB also sent Zac to Spy Camp. He learnt new skills there, like how to fly planes.

It was time for lights out. Zac put his book on the floor. He saw a blinking light under the bed. Zac's spy senses tingled.

'Theres something there,' thought Zac. he jumped up and looked under the bed. Zac pulled out a black scooter. There was a message on the handlebars.

You're going to Spy Camp.

Zac changed out of his pyjamas. He grabbed the scooter and ran down stairs.

"GIB need me at Spy Camp, Mum and Dad!" Called Zac. He ran out the front door and scooted away.

**************

Zac sped through the dark streets. He turned a corner. Spy Camp was up ahead. It was a big silver dome. Zac went inside.

There was GIB spies everywhere, even though it was late at night.

Zac went to the front desk and picked up his Info-Disk.

Zac pulled out his Spy Pad. It was a phone and a mini computer. Zac used it to send messages. It also had cool things like games and music.

Zac put the Info Disk into his Spy Pad.

A message popped up.

TOP SECRET

FOR AGENT ROCK STARS EYES ONLY

Spy Camp Skill

SURVIVAL

Training Buddy

AGENT TOP SPEED

Training Place

DESERT BASE

I wonder why I'm training with Agent Top Speed, Thought Zac

Agent Top Speed was a Spy Camp trainer. He was much older than Zac. he knew lots about fast vehicles.

Zac saw Agent Top Speed coming over.

"Hi Agent Top Speed" said Zac

"Please call me Mick " said Agent Top Speed

"That's like calling my maths teacher by her first name" said Zac

"Teachers are also students sometimes, said Mick " I haven't done survival training for years!!"

There were doors around the edge of Spy Camp. they led to rooms that had different training gear.

Zac and Mick found the survival room.

They scanned their Spy Pads over the lock. The door opened. Zac saw a pair of black goggles on a shelf inside.

"I know what those are" said Zac, " They are Night Specs. They help you see in the dark."

He picked up a pair of Night Specs. they looked like high tech swimming goggles.

There was a small plane at the other end of the room. It was covered in scales. They looked like fish scales.

"Have you driven one of these?" Asked Zac

"Not yet," said Mick " It's new, It's called a Flying Fish. The scales are solar panels.

"Cool" said Zac