Pitty

You were chained up, by who you ask. None other than the Phantomhive Earl himself. He locked you up in the cellar. He is a self-center brat. "When I get out of here I'm gonna beat the hell out of you, twat ........... All though you probably don't have one!" you screamed. "Wanna check and see?" a voice said. "Fuck no, you asshole," you said. 

"It's improper for a lady to speak like that, maybe I should wash out that dirty mouth of yours," he said kissing you. You kissed back. He bit your bottom lip to ask permission. You accepted he slipped his tongue in. You bit it, you bit his god damn tongue.

"Damn it" he screeched slapping you, you spat blood smirking. "Now let's try this again," he said. "Wow, I can't believe I ever liked you" you spat. "Well darling I love you too," he said. He kissed you roughly. You kissed back but when he asked for permission you wouldn't let him go through the entrance. He slipped his hand underneath your shirt hoping you'd gasp but no. You weren't that weak. 

Pfft, amateur. "Master, time to eat," Sebastian said, "ugh I'll be back." You blushed 'damn that's hot' You loved him but hated him. 

Later ~

Ciel came back down and stared into your eyes with the eyes that contain so much pain. You have to say it you loved him. Even though he treats you like shit. You knew it was because of the pain suffering in his eyes. You felt pity and sorrow. You wanted to kiss him badly. You loved him but didn't tell him.

He went up to you kissed you, then everything went black. You woke in an alleyway shocked you knew that Ciel abandoned you and you'd miss him. "Damn it, Ciel!" You silently cried and thought of all the times you could have said I love you.
You look down to see you had the ring on, his ring. "London Bridge is falling down, falling down. Oh, it seems as the ring likes you."

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N

If you Like this check my Yandere Alois x Reader and my Ciel x reader oneshot. I also edited it a little.

                                             -Love Midnight