Chapter 1

I let out a hefty sigh and slung my bag over my shoulder, looking over to my dirty blonde friend. He had a goofy grin plastered on his lips, "First day of school Axe, we going to win over everyone like last year?" He snickered.

"Where would the fun be without that?" I smirked back, and he reflected the same expression.

"Well, hello ladies." He used his free hand to run it through his hair.

"Save if for when we get inside Demy." I hit his back, earning a light yelp and a playful push. We advanced toward the front doors of the school and people were already staring at us.

"Hey Axel~" A group of girls swooned in unison. Demyx and I continued to look forward as the people parted for us to walk past.

"Demyx~" Girls practically fell to his feet.

"Now now, ladies, you can't all have me at once." He winked, his voice smooth and crisp with each word. With that said the girls argued and bickered on who got him first. A girl approached us, she had brown hair that stopped at her shoulders and was straight.

"I made you both cookies." She said, blush on her cheeks. The three of us were at a halt, and of course there were the shrieks of girls fighting by Demyx who wasn't even fazed by it. Our glances were fixated on the short girl in front.

"Oh yeah?"

"What kind?" Demyx chirped, l knew he had a big sweet tooth and loved when girls baked him sweets. But, I'm a bit careful about it. For all I know it's an insane fan girl who drugged it.

"It's chocolate chip. Your-your favorite." She stammered.

Demyx and I exchanged glances, grinning wide at each other. Man was she right. "Really?" We drawled in unison, easing our gaze to her green orbs.

She gulped hard and stuttered out, "Ye-yes I did. J-just for you two."

Demyx moved before I had the chance too, resting his hand under her chin, "Thank you so much," He leaned down at her level, close to making their lips connect. I felt a smirk tug at my lips as it was all just an act. "What's your name and number? Surely we'll have to contact you sometime to get you're wonderful cookies some more." He said. I watched as her face turned as red as my hair.

"No Demyx! You can't kiss her!" The girls shouted.

He pulled back, the girl looking down to the ground, "I'm-"

"Olette! We have to get to class!" A boy with blonde hair and an untucked white shirt said. But, a lot of the guys here had un-tucked uniform shirts, including me, so I shouldn't be talking. We all looked alike, white uniform shirts and blue-plaid bottoms and loose ties around our necks. Girls skirts, boys pants. We all wore black dress shoes, and the girls wore black flats and knee high socks. I think that boys name was Hayner. He was at the try-outs for soccer.

Demyx and I made our journey to the lockers as Juniors this year. Radiant Garden Academy, the biggest place for a bunch of students who are looking for a better future and education. But, Demyx and I don't forget to bring the fun to everyone's life. He and I are all the fun and entertainment of this school. Number one of our teams. Him the swim team, I the soccer team.

We both spun our combos in sync, "Well, first and second hour aren't the same. We just tag in since we both have switched ones." I said.

He laughed, "Yeah, Mathematics and History for me and History and Mathematics for you." He said. Yeah, History, mathematics, Chemistry and then lunch, after that 2 study halls with Demyx (which we plan to cause trouble in) and then we have an elective. I don't recall what it was. Maybe he does.

"What did we have last hour?" I asked.

He stopped after he opened the locker door. "You know," He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "I don't really know."

I shrugged, "We'll figure out what it is later." I throw my bag carelessly into the locker and grabbed only a pencil and notebook. Of course, both Demy and I put the pencil in our pocket and had our plan to ask people during class for a pencil. Even though we won't be there to see each other do it.

We headed into the direction of our class, the halls emptying as people started filing into their class before the bell rang the first time. We got to the intersecting hall between all math classes and History classes. We stood in the middle, "Well, I'll see you soon." He smiled a charming smile.

I flashed him my pearly white teeth that usually made the girls shriek, "Yeah." We hugged and laughed, before parting our ways.

I walked into the classroom, getting eyes on me as I slipped into a chair, lazily setting the notebook onto the table. I felt the girl behind me start to finger my hair. "What shampoo do you use?" She mused.

"It's not just shampoo babe," I turned around, "I've got other hair products. Ok? It takes a long time to get spikes like this." I swatted her hand playfully.

A light pink brushed along her cheeks, "I'm sorry Axe." Sure, I use pet names on the girls but, none of them are really attractive to me. Well, let me rephrase.. Boys and girls are attractive but I wouldn't date any of them. I can just appreciate their looks is all.

The bell rang again and the teacher walked in. "Good morning class," He said, as he went to the white board. He took a marker and wrote, "Mr. Leon" on the board. He had brown hair that stopped at his shoulders and he had defined muscles. He was pretty attractive. I mean, I couldn't say he was sexy as he was a teacher but he still seemed pretty young. Maybe his early to mid 20's. I shrugged my shoulder to relax into my chair.

"I'll be the teacher for you the rest of this year. Now, I guess we should go around with the usual routine of going around and everyone announcing your name." He said. "We'll start with you." He pointed at me.

"Well," I sat up, looking around, catching everyone's eye. The room was filled with boys and girls and their different body types. "I'm Axel Lea." I said. The girl behind me said her name. Then it was a boy. And then a few others and then it was the silverette next to the girl behind me. I know him already, that's Riku, He's on the soccer team too.

"I'm Riku." He didn't bother saying his last name and a few girls sighed lovingly as they did when I said my name. But, it was different since there were fewer girls. I'll admit, Riku did have defined muscles to make both boys and girls fawn over him. Then there was a boy named Sora. Hm, he isn't in my year. He was a brunette with spiked hair and big deep sea blue eyes. The whole time Riku was looking at him with a small smile across his lips.

I think I'm going to be making something happen between the two.