Travling To California

Haha! Wasn't that video funny folks? Ok back to the story.

   I rode with Amelia's family. "50 bucket of slime on the wall, 50 buckets of slime, you take one down and spin it around 49 buckets of slime on the wall..." chanted Amelia and her family. I sat there like I had nothing to do. I did have nothing to do. I got out my ear buds and placed them in my ears and plugged them into my iPod. Amelia's mom slapped my iPod out of my hands and Amelia's little sister quickly grabbed my iPod and put it in a pouch that said, "Electronics." "Hey what's your problem bruh!" I asked angrily. "No electronics in the car," answered Amelia's dad. I placed my head against the window. Uhhhh. I fell asleep. Amelia tapped my leg when we were at a rest stop for the night. "Are you gonna get a surprise too?" She asked. "Yah," I said tiredly. Everyone else was asleep except her and me. "Wanna get some breakfast?" She asked. "What time is it?" I questioned 1:00 in the morning. "I didn't sleep all night thinking what the surprise was going to be!" She saidd. She sounded hyper. Sure enough Amelia's eyes were bloodshot. "Why are you hyper?" I asked. "Some coffee and a lot of sugar!" She replied.