Chapter 5

E.P.O.V
"I wanted to apologies." He looked me over then agreed to let me go see her.

"She hasn't left her room or spoken since what happened," he said.

"Why did you both lie to your father?"

"Rebecca didn't want to say anything to get you in trouble so I blamed it on me to make it easier for her," he shrouded. I opened the door and walked in. I saw her on the balcony to her room, her back was to me and she wore a turquoise robe, when I closed the door she turned around. She gasped and her hands and lips began to shake. She bit her lip trying to be brave. I saw dark circles around her eyes.
"Are you here to finish me off?" her mind asked. She walked at human pace back inside the room closing back the balcony sliding glass. "
Here I am," her mind said again.  She took two steps forward.

"Rebecca." She winced when I said her name.

"I'm not here to hurt you." I stepped forward,age stepped back against the glass.

"Why then?"

"I am truly and gravely sorry about everything. I thought you hurt Bella because of how she acting and-"

"Edward how dare you think that!? I love Bella despite everything she said to me and the way she acted. I would have protected her with my life. I guess two centuries would change a person."

"Rebecca I rewy am sorry. The way Bella acted made me think you'd hurt her."

"I should have been with her earlier so nothing would have happened."

"In sorry Edward,"she said.
She began sobbing and ran across the room into my chest. I held her their letting her ruin my shirt.
She kept saying,"I'm sorry I'm sorry."

R.P.O.V
After my whole cry session with Edward,he convinced me to go talk to Jeremy and my father. I knocked on Jeremy's door and peeked inside.

"Jer?" I asked. He looked up and met me at the door.

"Is everything alright? You're talking."He said. His eyes made me see it pained him to see me hurt.

"I'm fine." Then I hugged him.

I went to talk to my dad next, we didn't talk long but he suggested that Edward should stay here in the mansion instead of his hotel.

"No it's okay Theo I'm quite okay with the hotel." Edward said trying to be modest as usual.

"No come in it wouldn't be a burden on us, really."

"If you're sure."

"Of course."

"But I'll only stay for a week." Edward agreedto stay. He drove the rented car while I followed him with my Jeep.
We entered the hotel and then the receptionist said, "You found her. Good going," and smiled at Edward.

"Yes I did." He replied. I didn't bother to ask. He unlocked the door to his room,he went in the back to pack his suitcase. There was a small dining table where I stood. The bathroom was down the hall next to the bedroom. There was a coffee table with several little slips of paper. I walked over to it and saw several phones numbers with girls name on it. I picked up a few and turned around and saw Edward stepping out with his luggage. I held up the parts and raised an eyebrow, he just shrudded. We left the hotel and headed back to my house.

Jer.P.O.V
Edward and Rebecca seem to be really talking and patching up their damaged friendship. But Rebecca still send life she was being still. I just got a new power and it's something like Jasper's except I can only give out emotion but I cannot feel them. I was in my room with two of my sisters and my power assistants. They usually helped us with our new power or other words they were guinea pigs.
"Okay I'm going to send you the emotion is lust. When you feel it please raise your hand. I felt the power leave my body but no one raised their hand. I tried harder it left my body again and the same result.
"I felt it leave my body but-" I said.

"Maybe it can only be used up to an amount. We should try tomorrow,"
One of the guinea pigs said.
I nodded.

*Hey guys I'm finally updating!! Ues I know it's been quite some time. Hope you enjoyed reading. Don't forget to comment.*