Ch.6 Helping Amy

Sonic's POV

I herd a smack! And then a thud. Worried, I peered over the rock and gasped at what I saw. Their, was Amy, on the ground holding her cheek in pain, while Sally stood above her, laughing. That's why Amy has been acting strange! Sally has been bothering her! I was so angry, I could punch this rock to bits like Knuckles. I then used my speed and got in front of Sally. "What are you doing Sally?!" I said looking at her in the eyes. "Oh Sonic!" "Thank goodness your here!" "I was walking in the woods when I herd something, and saw Amy lying here on the ground!" Sally responded with the most phony worried look on her face. "That's a lie!" "You really think I did not just see what happened here?!" I said looking at Sally. "Sonic I swear, I would never"--- "Your a bully Sally!" I said as I helped Amy up. "Here we are thinking you're nice when all this time you've been hurting Amy." " Why?" I said getting a little annoyed by her and her attitude. Sally stuck her nose up in the air and turned around. "I'll be back." "And when I come back, you both will be sorry". Sally said as she walked away. "Pfft, you wish". I said as I rolled my eyes. "Amy... Are you okay?" I asked a little concerned. " 'I'm fine Sonic." "Let's go meet up with the gang at headquarters". "Oh and... thank you." Amy said weakly. I nodded "Your welcome." "Why didn't you--" She then cut me off. "I'll explain when we get their". I then picked Amy up bridal style, and ran to the gang.

Amy's POV

When me and Sonic got inside our base, Sticks, Tails, and Knuckles stopped what they were doing, and looked at me in shock. "AMY!" "ARE YOU OKAY?! DID THE ALIENS ATTACK?!" Sticks said running to me as Sonic put me down. Whoa Sticks, I'm fine. Just everyone have a seat. I have something I need to tell. I started to tell the gang what have happened for the past few days. "Amy, why didn't you tell us?" Tails said with a concerned look. I sighed. "Well, I didn't tell because Sally threatened me." " And, I didn't want to go through anymore pain." I herd Sonic growl under his breath. It made me giggle a bit. I liked how he could be so protective sometimes over us. "And she also said I had to stay away from you too Sonic..." Sonic looked at me confused. "Why?" "She wanted you to herself, and replace me on the team". Sonic looked at me, in shock. Before he could respond Knuckles said "Well, I got dibs in crushing her!" He said while cracking his knuckles. "Whoa, chill Knux." "We are just gonna get revenge on Sally for what she's been doing to Amy". Sonic said looking at Knuckles. "Ooh! I got tons of booby traps we could use!" Sticks said smiling. "No, we need to stand up to her." I said standing up, regaining my confidence. "And I got the perfect plan." I said with a smile.

Wow! Over 2oo views?! Thx for reading guys!😄 Srry I didn't update a little sooner, I've been hanging out with friends. But, I'm back! I hope u guys enjoyed dis chapter. I might be updating tomorrow, so stick around! Srry it was short, but I want to save what happens next for Ch.7. Till then, bye guys!😁😘