Ch.2

GRAYSON'S POV:

Ever since yesterday in the elevator, I can't stop thinking about that girl who was in the elevator. There was something about her that was different, In a good way, and I kinda hope to see her again soon. It's a high chance I will since she is in the same hotel as me. Me and Ethan are eating lunch right now, hopefully when I get back to the hotel, I'll see her again.

AMANDA'S POV

"Amanda?!" I heard my mom yell from the hotel bathroom. "Yes?" I replied. "Can you and your sisters go around town and pick up some pizza, I'm craving some." "Ana? Kelsey? Mom says she wants to go get pizza" I told my two sisters who were lazily watching tv. I hear them both groan as they get up from the couch. We all walked towards the door and to the elevator. We reached the lobby and my sisters and I were walking out towards the doors, when someone was walking in. I bumped into him and glanced up to see who it was. And of course, with my bad luck, it was Grayson. I probably made an even bigger fool of myself then in the elevator. "Uhh sorry, I didn't really know you were walking in" I said awkwardly as my voice started to fade.

GRAYSON'S POV

Thank god I found her. I lost all courage of asking her to hang out, and when she was walking out the door, and I was walking towards the elevator, I realized this was a big mistake not talking to her. I ran up to her "wait!!"

AMANDAS POV

I heard a voice saying wait, and I quickly turned around to see Grayson walking towards me. "Yes?" I asked. "This is probably too upfront, and if it is, feel free to reject me, but I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out soon?" Grayson asked scratching his neck as if he was nervous. I saw him glance at Ethan and Ethan was looking down at the floor as if he didn't know what to do. I looked at my sisters who were standing behind me and the were both mouthing "say yes" to me. I turned back to Grayson who was waiting for an answer. "Umm sure, why not." I told him. I see his face light up. We both said our goodbyes and walked a separate way.

(A/N sorry that these couple of chapters don't have cliffhangers. There isn't much drama to leave off the chapter with...yet. Anyways it will start getting really interesting towards the next few chapter. They will pretty much be nothing but drama. Also sorry this chapter was so short, I ran out of ideas for this chapter. But I would like to give a shout out to my best friend Ashley for giving me many Ideas to use for later on in the story, and I will defiantly put her in the story soon(; well thanks so much