Student's Courses Consist Of:

1st Period (8pm-9pm)- Math with Mrs. Sanders Rm 223
2nd Period (9pm-10pm)- English with Mr. Fitz-Gerald Rm 217
3rd Period (10pm-11pm)- Biology with Mr. Taylor Rm 421

*SCHOOL CLOSES AT 11PM, ALL STUDENTS MUST GO HOME*

I scanned over my schedule a couple more times before stuffing it back into my bag. Good thing I doubled up on classes last year, now I only have to take 3 classes this year. I would've doubled up again but I decided to take a slight rest this time.

I headed to Mrs. Sanders room and entered the halfway filled classroom. I spotted Anya talking to a boy I didn't know and I didn't want to kill my girl's vibe, so I quietly sat in the seat next to her making sure she didn't notice me.

Once the boy slipped him her number, she smiled and turned around in here seat. See that's the difference between Anya and myself, she likes to spend her time on boys while I focus more on the books. She likes to party and get sloppy drunk while I'd rather stay in and study.

I'd rather wait till summer to do all that dumb shit. But once summer break actually got here, I waisted it on sitting in the house all day watching movies and eating my life away. Oh well.

"Nae!" Anya exclaimed, calling me by my nickname I'd told her to call me when we met last year.

"Hey boo." I said, smiling and engulfing her in a hug.

"I missed you, where were you for first period? I didn't see you anywhere."

"I missed you too and I don't have to come till this period since I only have three classes. Let me see your schedule."

She handed me her schedule and I scanned through it like I did mine earlier. We have this class and Mr. Taylor's class together. Anya is also majoring in biology because she wants to be a pediatrician.

"We have 2 classes together!" I squealed out of excitement. She smiled but got quiet once Mrs. Sanders came in. This is going to be a long class period, I can already tell.

2 Hours Later

I walked out of my 2nd period class and yawned. Man, I'm glad I got those first two classes out the way. I just hope my third class isn't as boring as they were. I took the stairs to the fourth floor and search for Mr. Taylor's classroom.

Once again, Anya had beat me here. She was seated in the middle of the class room and I sat beside her once again. A boy that always tries so hit on me and get my number sat behind me and I mentally rolled my eyes. I don't have time for the thirst right now.

"Hey baby, you looking good." He whispered against the back of my neck causing shivers to run down my spine. Not the good kind either. I ignored him and started to have a conversation with Anya.

A few moments later, a man walked into the classroom and sat in the roller chair behind the desk. Sexy was an understatement for him and I swear I almost melted when I saw him.

He had a tall frame and looked to be about 6'4, he had a lot of muscle that was a little visible through the slightly tight fitting dress shirt he was wearing, I could tell he had a lot of tattoos by the many tatts that covered his forearms. His brown eyes were like pools of chocolate and I was about ready to dive in them, of he'd let me.

"Alright class, listen up." His deep sexy voice said loud enough for the whole class to hear.

Everybody got quiet and turned they're attention towards him. Every female in the room, including myself and Anya, was practically drooling over this man. He scanned everyones faces as if he was analyzing us. When we made eye contact he did a slight smile and I blushed, while Anya got wide eyed.

"We're going to start with introducing ourselves. I'll start to give an example of what I expect." He said. He stood up from the roller chair and my eyes darted to his manhood area that was covered in the slacks he was wearing. I could see a slight bulge, but I know for a fact he wasn't hard. "I'm Jayceon Taylor, I obviously enjoy doing science related things, I love football, my favorite color is red and I'm not married." He said.

"You got any kids Mr. Taylor?" Someone from the other side of the classroom asked out loud.

"No, I have no kids." He chuckled at her outburst. "Who wants to go first?"

"I will!" Anya said, standing up quickly in her sear.

I rolled my eyes at her eagerness and started watching Mr. Taylor as he listened to everyone in class introduce themselves. He made me moist between my legs and I had to tightly cross them to keep from jumping over his desk and attacking him in a way that I'm sure he'd like. We made eye contact again, but this time he didn't look away. I was starting to think something was on my face until Anya tapped me.

"You're the last one girl, go." She whispered. My eyes got wide and I quickly stood up from my seat.

"My name is Naomi Waters, um I want to be an OB/GYN, I enjoy cooking, my favorite color is yellow, and I don't have a boyfriend." I said then I sat down. Mr. Taylor did a smile smile again and got up, getting ready to teach the class.

At least this class isn't as boring as my other 2, but this is going to be a long and eventful school year.