That Flip Flop and Army Pants wearing girl.

Sorry I keep leaving been really busy. and when I say busy that just means i couldn't be bothered to update this.

But i will update it once a month for all of you lovely losers...ahem i mean viewers. But anyways so here it goes....enjoy!

Mk well i don't really even know this chicks name and i mean.....do i really care? Should i care? Don't know. She's probably been in all of my grades but i'm just too beautiful to have to pay attention to that you know what i mean? Haha, how does that new youtube news star sensation sing it....aint nobody got time for dat?

Such bad grammar usage...i'll be talking about her in one of these upcoming chapters. But back to this flip flop girl. You know what? I'm just gonna call her Amy.

So yeah Amy, let's get started!

1. First of all why would you ever choose to wear what Caddy is wearing? Caddy isn't the queen b! I am, duh! Like seriously what is wrong with her, has she seen that bracelet Caddy was wearing? Bleh....

Don't tell her i said that. And i mean DON'T, cause unlike Gretchen i'm sure you don't have a big mouth, right?

RIGHT? * says in angry voice*

ok! * says in polite voice*

2. Second of all the flip flops.

Now being a fashionista i wouldn't necessarily say that flip flops are ugly. I mean come on they're comftorable, you look hot in them, and their actually pretty stylish so props to Cady for wearing them.

However, this is a burn book therefore i must say something mean about them and so let's talk about color.....black bleh! i seriously wanna crawl into a hole and freaking die.

That's so disgusting! I mean flip flops are like underwear. Where everyone knows that if you wear black you want some guy attention and that usually says your sexy. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ONLY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about my voice change it's just, other girls are supposed to wear cute, fun colors like blue or pink....that let the boy no that your cute and flirty!

Ugh gross....i'm giving you tips which means i'm being nice to you so let's get back onto the burn book.

3. This last point will be about the army pants.

Ok Caddy i love you, your adorable but........army pants are a DEFINITE, ABSOLUTE no no no no no no no no and i would go on but typing all that is ruining my manicure! Ugh!

But understand that it's just not what you want to wear to get guys attention....unless you cut them into short shorts, then where talking!

Mk i'm being too nice again so....Love ya losers!

Oh and i think Karen is writing the next one....or Gretchen not sure.

Love ya Losers,

~Regina