Tori

WhileI was walking down the dark alleyway, I was looking for a nice bar to crash in,I found an old bar that no one have enter in such a long time. Feeling sorry, Ijust enter and bought a load of alcohol, some for at home, just so they wouldmake money. I put all the bottles in my bag and went home, but on my way in thedarkness, I heard cats noising around the area, I went through the darkness tofind the source, the voice slowly tuned up and I finally reach it, I put mycoil's flashlight and the cat ran away leaving a poor broken allmate, abeautiful pink cockatoo lying down on the ground. Feeling sorry again, I pickedit up gently as it let out a small, pitiful yelp, I hurried back home andrepaired it. I connect it through via online and connect my consciousnessonline. I repaired it with some things I bought in junkshop. It took half aweek to repair it so, now he's all patched up and became my allmate "Oh...good,you're awaken?" I ask as it flies and perked up on my shoulder "Thank you...forsaving me" he said with his deep pleasurable voice "The pleasure is all mine,just rest for a moment and I'll take a look at the details" I said and he saton the couch, I turn on my coil and checked him with all allmate boot. Ichecked some things and remove all bugs and worms, now he's good. I went to myroom to get some accessories for him to be decorated "Here, let me decorateyou" he gladly accept it and give me his body, I put two braids on his head anda necklace, and eye patch and a bracelet "Well? How is it?" I ask and look tohis face "Its nice...but I haven't quite catch your name" he said flying and perkon my shoulder again "I'm_______" I said and smiled with him "What name wouldyou prefer for me?" he ask, I think for a few seconds and answer "Tori...is thatokay?" I said letting my finger go from my lips "It's fine..." I smiled and hesmiled, we hang out often, sometimes I ask me to do a favor and run off findingwhat I want. When we're out, a stranger came up my face and started flirtingwith me, then out of nowhere, Tori came in and started scratching his face, hetook Tori and threw it on me. He ran away and I went home, Tori really is thebest Allmate I've ever had.