I Love You (Naruhina) Chapter One

I don't own Naruto nor any other characters. They all belong to Kishimoto-sensi.

Beep Beep Beep....

"Arghh.."Naruto groan. The sound of the alarm startled Naruto. He slowly open his eyes, today is the day the school starts again. Naruto has been attending Konoha High and this year is the final year for him. He look at his alarm, his sleepy face turn to a shock one "Ughh.. shuck!!! I'm gonna be late". It's almost 8:30 in the morning. School usually starts at 9am. He get off of his bed quickly nd ran into the bathroom. He brush his teeth as quickly as possible. He took off his pajamas as soon as he finish brushing and turn the water on.

"Oh man, first day of school andd I'm going to be late!!"he shouted to himself.

After a quick 8 minutes of showering he quickly get out of the bathroom naked. Not even bothering to put some towel on him.

"Dmn!! Where the hell is it?"he shout searching for his pant.

"Ahh. There you are!"he found his pant right under his bed. If you look around his room, clothes hanging around everywhere and some instant ramen cups on the floor not that he mind. He clean his room only once in a month. Quickly put his boxer and black pant on. And he took an orange shirt with a black V shape around his neck from his closet which he quickly put it on. He grab his bag and run outside of his apartment after locking the door. He run along the street as fast as he can.

"Damn it!! I forgot to set my alarm at 7:00, now I'm gonna get a detention if I don't get there on time"he said to himself. Looking at his watch (8:54am). "Kuso!!! I need to hurry!!"he shout causing some people to stare at him. He ran a little bit faster. He now saw Konoha High gate a few more yards. And he can see some students are running toward the gate as well. "Well I guess I'm not the only one"he thought.

He barely reach the gate just before it closed 'huh...huh..'panting heavily, sweaping his sweat and with a big grin on his face he enter. "Yes!!....I...made it dattebayo!!!"he shout really loud causing some girls look at him and giggles. He quickly enter the school and made his way to his locker to go get some of his books before heading to his first class.

He walk along the hallway and he saw some students are still chafing in front of their lockers and some are running most of the students are already left to their first class. While he was walking he saw a couple hugging and kissing each other. And soon their make out session start causing Naruto blush and look away. He never had a girlfriend so kissing is very new to him. "I wonder what it feels like."he thought a little bit upset. He pass through the couple stop in front of his locker. He open his locker , it wasn't clean inside his locker but why would he care right? Soon he will be finish his high school year so. He took some books and close it back just before he was about to walk away he look back to his locker and then saw a small paper hanging on hanging on his locker which he assume it would be some noteand start to read.

"Naruto-Kun

Our first period is Iruka-sensi's class so please hurry up before he give you a detention.

Hinata."

After he read the note he put a big grin on his face and think about hs best friend. "Aww Hinata-Chan what would I do without you"he thought still plastering the grin on his face. Hyuuga Hinata was his first and best friend since they were kids.

Flash Back

'Sniff.. sniff' a small little girl leaning her back against the tree while covering her face with her hands. She was surrounded by three boys a little bit older than her.

"See. I told you guys she's a freak. I once met her cousin he really is a freak just like her"said a boy with hair.

"Yeah and just look at her she's so ugly especially with those eyes. I thought she was blind or something at first"said another boy with a black short spiky hair.