Chapter 1: Seeing Them Again

Riele's Pov
At 5:00 A.M. my alarm started beeping at the loudest volume. I dragged myself out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and opened my luggage to pick out today's outfit. I eventually chose to wear a black t-shirt that says "I see you looking" in big white letters. Then I slipped on a pair of light blue denim shorts and white converse. I put on some black eyeliner, giant silver hoop earrings, and peach lip-gloss. I came to California with my hair in 4 braids, so I took the braids out and put my hair up in a big curly ponytail. I left out a little bang to compliment my forehead. Then mom drove me and Reiya from our hotel to the set, and dropped me off. They don't stay, unless we're actually filiming an episode.
Jace's Pov
At 5:05 A.M., I finally decided to stop smacking the snooze button, and I dragged myself out of my bed... my soft, beautiful bed... Anyway, I showered, brushed my teeth, and brushed my perfect hair. Then I put on a sky-blue T-shirt with navy-blue stripes. Knowing that it would be chilly this morning, I threw on my Canada sweathirt over it, then I put on some khaki cargo pants. To top it all off I put on my signature pair of black vans. Then my mom dropped me off at the set.
Maeve's Pov
"Perfect," I said as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I had on a white loose crop-top with light blue jeans and black toms. My hair was down. Eventually my sister and I left to go to the set of Henry Danger.
//////////////
Jace's Pov
When I entered the set, Ella jumped on me, causing me to fall. "Jaceeeey!" she yelled. Then Riele came over and helped me off the floor.
"So we meet again Jaceface," said Riele as she helped me to my feet.
"Yeah, we meet again Rielephant," I replied as I looked up at her face. Gosh, those eyes.
"Seems like your girlfriend's running late," Riele teased. She's the only one that actually figured out that I like Maeve. She promised to keep it a secret, though. Riele is smart, just like her character "Charlotte." Anyway, I went over and greeted my best bud Sean, then Maeve walked through the door.
"Sup guys," said Maeve. She gave us all hugs and sat down. She's so chill. I really like that about her.
Now guess who came running through the door and started throwing packs of candy everywhere?! If you thought Santa Clause or even the "Easter Bunny," you're WRONG. And NO, it isn't Dan Schneider either. Duh, it was COOPER! Of course we all tackled each other to get the candy. Then Cooper said, "So you guys love the candy more than you love me?!"
"No!!" we all said in unison, then we surrounded Cooper in a group hug. Eventually Dan and some of the episode writers came into the room, and we finally got the script for the FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON 2!!!