Smut

Gerard had been eyeing Frank from across the room all night, and Frank was getting tired of it. He tried to have fun at the club he was at, but he couldn't with Gerard staring at him. After hours, Frank decided to confront Gerard about it.

"Swiggity swaring, why are you staring?" Frank asked standing in front of Gerard.

"Swiggity swandsome, I think you are handsome." Gerard said.

"Swiggity sweird, that's kind of weird."

"Swiggity swomo, I forgot to say no homo" Gerard said shyly.

"Swiggity swomo, im fine with homo." Frank said pulling Gerard out of the club. After about 10 minutes, Frank got a taxi.

"Swiggity swreet go to 34 break street." Frank said after getting into the taxi. The ride was 20 minutes, which gave time to Gerard to realize what was going on, and he was fine with it.

Frank payed for the taxi after it pulled in front of his house. He got out of the taxi and started walking towards his house, Gerard following.

"Swiggity swere, the bedroom is right up here" Frank said walking up the stairs into a normal looking bedroom.

"Swiggity swaked, lets get naked" Gerard said pulling off his clothes, Frank started to take off his shortly after.

"Swiggity swot, you're so hot" Frank said pushing Gerard on the bed, climbing on top of him and pushing his lips onto Gerard's. Gerard immediately started to kiss back, his hands going into Frank's hair. Frank grinded into Gerard, making Gerard moan into Frank's lips.

He started to trail his kissed to Gerard's neck, then his stomach, before reaching Gerard's erect. Frank licked up Gerard's erectness before wrapping his lips around Gee's tip. Gerard let out a loud moan as Frank started to deepthroat him.

"Swiggity Swome, I'm going to come" Gerard yelled. Frank pulled Gerard out of his mouth before walking to get lube.

"Swiggity sweady, get ready" Frank told Gerard as he prepped himself.

When Frank returned to the room, he wasted no time getting inside of Gerard.

"Swiggity swaster, Frank, Faster" Gerard yelled, and Frank obliged. It didn't take long before they were both close.

"Swiggity swome, i'm gonna come." Gerard yelled.

"Swiggity swo, me too" Frank said as his thrusts became sloppier. After a couple more thrusts and a few loud moans, they both came.

"Swiggity Swou, I love you" Gerard said quietly.

"Swiggity swoo, I love you too"