The past that haunts you.

It has been 11 years now that you meet jack. You are 16 and he is 17. You guys became best friends but you wanted it to be more then "best friends". But, you didn't know how he felt so you kept it inside. So, now you are at your apartment playing simulators like no other. You both really like the surgery ones.

(Y/N) p.o.v
"Hey its my turn now." Jack was playing my favorite part and I was about to slap him when he gave up and gave it to me. "Thank you now the KIDNEYS!!!!!". You both screamed out, you both thought that was so funny when you had the kidneys in hand. "Hey can we do something else, like..." . He was interrupted by his phone. It was his mom. "I have to go but see ya at school ok." You were sad but put on a fake smile and said ' Yea see ya.' After that you were left alone with thoughts. 'What was he going to say. I wish he could stay, I know he hates it there because of hid family's past but if he doesn't go he could... nevermind.' You just played games until you past out.
The Next Day
You walked to Jacks house to walk with him to school. You heard screaming and ran to it. It was at Jack's house it was his mom. You were about to knock on the door but jack ran out the door saw you and grabbed you and ran. He picked you up and ran almost all the way to school but stopped. "What happened back there??" You asked. He said " I told my mom I wanted to move out and change my last name so the past for me can change. " You were shocked. You thought ' You finally did it', but you didn't say a word. "Hello earth to (Y/N)!!!!" You snapped back to him and said "I'm happy for you."and hugged him. He looked you in your (E/C) and said " You know I have wanted to say this too." He whispered into your ear ' I love you' . You just stood there and finally said"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!"and hugged him and he looked at you and you kissed.

(Jack's p.o.v)
'I finally did it I told my mom and (Y/N) how I felt!! I just dont want to turn into my parents... I don't want to be a...cannibal!!' I then grabbed (Y/N) and walked to school together holding hands. 'I just want (Y/N) to have a normal life with me not a cannibal life.' And then you got to school. Luckily on time, but then...

(MUHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER I'm sry im out for today but tomorrow is a new chapter and maybe another book. Ok bye my fluffy little kittens!!!!! *Nyaa!!!!*)