I just sat there and got on my phone. I'm assuming that's Greg's child but how would I know. We haven't been in contact in forever and now he's just picking us up from the airport like it's nothing, like everything is peaches and cream, like we're cool! Unfortunately we're not.

But when he drove to the house. I got out and slowly and walked up to the house. I turned the knob and pushed. God that's dangerous. It was open. I walked in and furniture had been arranged and things that hasn't been there were there.

I went upstairs to my room just for it to not be my room anymore. What the hell is this! It was a kids room. It made me mad so I slammed the door closed. I looked for her room and when I opened the door a blonde lady was sitting there on the bed reading a book.

"You must be Niall. Hi I'm Denise." she said and I closed the door going down the stairs.

This is not my house. This can't be my house. Nothing's the same.

"Whoa slow down." Harry said placing our bags on the floor and grabbing my shoulders.

"This isn't my house." I said and he frowned.

"I'm pretty sure it is it's just altered a bit." He said and Anne came up beside me.

"You okay sweetheart?" She asked.

"Where's my room? Where's the couch? Why aren't the was cream?" I said.

"This is my house now." Greg said smirking walking in the house with Theo on his hip.

I got mad I really did. I started to just walk out the house but Harry grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"This is not his house. This will never be his house." I said pulling away.

"Unfortunately baby brother mom left me this house in her will." He said still smirking and I blew my gasket.

"How fucking dare you call me that. I'm not your fucking brother because you sure as hell don't act like my big brother. And after all you put her through she insist on giving you the fucking house. You don't deserve it you asshole. And stop saying it like we're competing. You received the house because she died jackass you don't receive brownie points for that." I yelled leaving out the door slamming it behind me.

I ran, and ran, and ran. Till I was in front of the gate to the cemetery. The guard saw me and opened the gate. I walked to my moms grave and when I got there I sat in front of it.

       'Loving Mother, Daughter, Aunt, Sister, and Fighter'
Maura Gallagher
1/1/61- 6/29/15

I placed my hand on the grave stone and cried. It's been almost half of a year. Almost. And to think I've made it this far seems like an accomplishment.

I felt a hand on my shoulder but when I turned around no one was there.

"Mom." I cried out.

I could feel her presence. She was here I know it.

"How could you just give the house to Greg. He didn't deserve it. He put you through so much mess. So much stress! He didn't deserve it! What about me? I didn't cause you ass much stress as him I know! Mom it isn't fair and you know it." I yelled at the headstone crying and I felt the wind hit my back and I heard her voice.

"At the end of the day Niall, Greg is still my son. He could put me through stress and I still left the house to him because he's older and he had no where else. I'm a mom and I had put up with his stuff but when I saw him struggling I knew what I had to do."