" Well, Serves you right for skipping a class like that Ron." I retorted. Ron groaned and stomped his foot. I had a hard time trying not to laugh, " But don't worry, I'll try and talk to Professor McGonagall, I'm sure she'll help you. Its for the team's sake anyways."

" Oh My God Hermione, You're my life saver. I love you." he gushed, engulfing me in a tight hug. We all laughed at his antics.

******

The stands were buzzing with excited chatter as we made our way through students. Hagrid and Neville stood in front of the railing, leaning over it eagerly. We made our way over to them.

"Hey Hagrid," Ron thumped him on his back, although I doubt he even felt it. Hagrid turned around and greeted us with a cheerful smile, holding his omniculars in one hand. While Harry and Hagrid shared a moment, I squeezed myself between Neville and Ron and sweeped a glance across the pitch. All the fangirls stood across from our stands holding banners with a half naked Krum drawn on it sitting on a throne with a lioness in his lap.

" If I didn't know any better, I'd say those girls there were trying to portray you and Krum." Harry laughed, whispering in my ear. I turned to him sharply and glared at him, while he guffawed with laughter.

" Not funny Potter." I huffed, crossing my arms but a traitor blush had already creeped up to my face, making me look like a tomato. As if the bitter Late November morning wasn't enough. The whistle then blew, and I looked around to finally find Madam Hooch standing in the middle of the pitch with the crate in her hands. Another whistle was blown and the Durmstrang team came out of their changing room while the Slytherin team marched onto the pitch, their faces schooled into a mask of tranquility.

I wondered for a brief second what kind of pep talk they might've received from Malfoy. Everyone watched as Madam Hooch gave instructions to both teams and the captains shook hands. Krum had a poker face on while Draco gave him his best Malfoy smirk. Both the teams then mounted their brooms and Madam Hooch released the balls. On the final whistle the teams shot up in the sky, turning into specks of Green and Red.

"And they have begun. Slytherin takes the charge right up..." Seamus' voice boomed through the microphone. The match went on smoothly for sometime, the teams scoring every once in a while. Draco and Krum could be seen hovering far above the actual game, occasionally swooping down to distract the other. After yet another goal from the slytherin side, the entire mass of enthusiasts around me erupted into a fit of cheers and whistles.

"AND SLYTHERIN SCORES ONCE AGAIN,GOOD GOING LADS! ITS 170-160 TO THE BLACK FIEND, AND HEY- whats that? GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE KRUM HAS FOUND SOMETHING.."

The whole crowd watched in anticipation as Krum swooped down towards the ground at full speed while Malfoy was hot on his tail.

"Oh Fuck!" I heard Harry mutter.

" What?" I nudged him, as he started jumping up and down in agitation.

" Oh God, Malfoy is so dumb. No No No.. what the-" he kept rambling, biting his nails altogether,

" Will you please explain?" I asked him again impatiently.

" Don't you see 'Mione, Krum is pulling the Wronski Fient on Malfoy!" He almost yelled. Oh that.

Wait. OH MY GOD. That meant-

" WAIT GUYS, WHAT THE HELL? WHERE IS MALFOY OFF TO? WHAT IS GOING ON?" I looked up in time to see Malfoy suddenly halting and zooming off to the other side. Seemed like he'd finally realized what was happening. Another gasp from Harry brought me out of my reverie and I realized in time that the whole school seemed to have transformed into wolves, howling and hollering at the top of their lungs, only difference being that it wasn't an unwelcome sound, as the applauding died down, I turned towards the pitch with a smile on my face; the smile of victory. WE HAD WON.