"Fair enough." He said.

"Morgan, Bebe, Lacey. Go." Dean said.

"I'm not leav-" We startes. But get cut off.

"He said go!" Seth said rasing his voice. With that we left. And waited outside.

Roman's POV

"Now you pick." They guy said to me. We all still had our guns pointed at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Choose who to die. Him or him." He asked pointing to Dean and Seth. I saw them look at me.

"I would be damed if I let you even think about touching my brothers." I said in a low voice.

"Choose one. Or they both die." He said

"How about I shot one?" I asked. Just maybe this will work. Dean and Seth looked at me like I'm crazy.

"No....I'm not stupid." The guy said shaking his head.

"Then, shot me." I said putting my gun down.

"No, you need to suffer knowing that you killed your own brother." He laughed. He's right, I would suffer.

"How about I try to leave knowing that I shot both of them." I asked.

"Ok. Shoot them, if you don't want them dead, then, I'll kill you." He said. I turned and pointed my gun at Dean.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"Sorry...." I whisper. I clised my eyes and shot his leg.

"AHHH!" He yelled falling. Seth looked at me, then Dean, then me. Then I turned to Seth.

"Roman no, you don't have to." Seth said, kinda backing up.

"I have to." I whispered, closed my eyes and shot his arm.

"AHHH!" He yelled, dropping his gun.

"There. Now I kill you." He said. How about nope.(see what I did there) right as he was about to shoot. I shot his head. It went straight through. I quickly took my jacket and shirt off. I pulled Dean over to Seth and stopped the bleeding. Now I gotta get them out.

"Come on Seth." I said. I helped him get up. I mean he can walk. I helped Dean up and just carried him. I got outside and all these cops were here.

"Inside, dead. Bullet to the head. Straight through. These two, one shot in the arm, on.e in the leg. Hostage scene. Had to act." I explained as he nodded writing it down.

"Now I need to get them to the hospital." I said and took them to ambulance truck.

Skip, skip, skip

Once we got to the hospital they took them in. The girls came to me.

"What happened in there?" Bebe asked. That question hit me like at on of bricks.

Flashback

"Howa about I try to live knowing I shot both of them." I asked.
Fast forward

"Sorry."

Fast forward

"I have to."

End Flashback

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to." I whispered looking down. Randy, Sheamus, and Miz walked in.

"Dude, tell us what happened." Miz said.

"I....um." Was all I can say.

"Wait, Roman, what did you do?" Randy asked.

"I'm the one that shot them....." I mumbled.

"What? I couldn't hear you." Bebe said.

"I'M THE ONE THAT FUCKING SHOT THEM DAMIT!!!" I snapped. They all just stared at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to." I said looking down. I put my shirt back on and his jacket on his shoulder.

"Explain, everything that happened." Sheamus said. After I explained everything Miz said.

"You did it for a good reason." They nodded. Then everyone came up.

"Wait, first take your shirt off, I don't want blood in my clothes." Lace said. I laughed and took it off.

"My sister." I said shaking my head. They all hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Roman be able to livew th himself? Is he ever going to talk to Dean and Seth? How are Dean and Seth doing?

Vote!

And

Comment!

One love...........Shield