Open Fire

Morgan's POV

The guys took a vacation. Finally, right now we are all going to the store. To get some-

"FOOD!!!!" Seth yelled. Wow, he read my mind. Then again he does that all the time. Any who, we walked in the store. The guys of course have their gun. They all way do.

"Ok, what shall we get?" Roman asked.

"Fruit." I said.

"Water." Seth said.

"Meat." Bebe said.

"Eggs." Lace said.

"Stuff, so Roman and Lace can make wonderful food." Dean said.

"And powerade." Roman said nodding. "Dean you go with yo sis, Seth go with yo sis, and I will go with mine."

"Guys, it is not a SWAT mission." I state. They just shrugged and we all left. We are getting fruit and water.

"Hey!" Someone yelled. We turned around.

"Seth fucking Rollins. Were are the other two?" The guy asked. I looked up at Seth, he looked awestruck.

"What do you fucking want?" Seth growled. The guy looked at me.

"Is this your sister?" He asked. With that Seth pushed me behind.

"I can call them." Seth said. The guy pulled out a gun. Then Seth pulled his gun.

"Call them." Seth said to me. I called Roman.

Hello

R..R...Roman we need you

What the fuck happened

The guy looked at me

Um. Just come to the fruit place and bring Dean.

Where is Seth

Right here

Are you guys in trouble

Yes, right here

Just make it seem like you are telling me where to go

Ok

Are you hurt?

No, not that one

I will be there, so will Dean

Ok, yeah hury

With that I hung up.

"Are they coming?" The guy asked me. I just put my head down. "Answer my question." I looked at Seth.

"Go ahead." He said.

"Yeah, there coming." I said. With that Dean and Roman ran around the corner.

"Drop the fucking gun!" Dean yelled.

"Everyone go!" Roman yelled with that everyone left.

"You killed my fucking brother!" He yelled. I was shocked. Roman looked away.

"Roman did that! Why are you attacking all of us when you can just attack him?" Dean asked.

"Cuz, he cares for you. He will do anything to protect you guys. Why do you think he got shot instead of two - toned." He said. How did you know that?

"Just fucking leave them alone!" Roman snapped.

"Oh that wouldn't be fun." He laughed.

"At least let my sisters go." Roman said lowly.