"Cath, no you're not."

"Yes I am. I drank until I almost blacked out tonight because I'm devastated over the death of the woman who made my life hell, I almost cut again because I was being harassed and abused by a dick who can't accept the fact that I rejected him, I'm a coward."

"Hey, listen to me." I turned her head so she can look at me, "you are not a coward. You're an amazing woman, wonderful mother. Maybe you've made mistakes and have feelings, but you are not a coward." I said.

(A/N SMUT WARNING OH MY GOD IM DOING THIS BY REQUEST IF YOU DONT LIKE THINGS SO GRAPHIC PLZ SKIP)

She stared at me for a minute, then pulled me down by my collar and kissed me. It took me by surprise for a moment but soon I was kissing back. Every kiss feels like the first. My insides light up, my stomach does flips, my heart skips a beat. I feel a type of way no body else has ever made me feel except for Cath.

She stopped kissing me, "Do you want to finish this inside?" She asked with a smirk.

I nodded and she took my hand opening the back door, going into the backseat of the car. I closed the door after I got in and pushed her against the other door.

"This seems odly familiar." I said with a smirk. Once again, she cupped my face and kissed me.

I bit her bottom lip making her moan and I could feel my jeans tightening. Cath pushed me off of her and climbed onto my lap, not breaking the kiss. She started grinding her hips down on my crotch which made me even harder. My hand went up her shirt, massaging her breast as we continued kissing.

Waisting no time, Cath undid my belt and threw it to the front seat. I took off my jeans while she took hers off which was quite hard considering we wear skin tight jeans and we're trying to take them off in the back seat of the car. As soon as they were off she took my shirt off and sat on my lap again, her legs on either side of me. I kissed her neck, leaving a trail of forming bruises until I found her sweet spot and sucked on it for a while.

Cath let out another few moans and I was getting so hard it hurt.
I could feel my dick pressed against Cath's thigh and I guess she did too because she started palming me through my boxers which threw me over the edge. I couldn't wait anymore.

I flipped us over so Cath was now on her back and I was hovering over her. I unbottoned her shirt and threw it with the rest of the clothes. Slowly I slid down her panties and she pulled at the waistband of my briefs, signaling me to take them off. I did and I aligned myself at her entrance.

---------------------
Cath's POV
--------------------
Andy entered me and I arched my back in pleasure letting out a moan. "Fuck!"

Andy smiled and kept thrusting into me. I adjusted to his size and he quickened is pace. He kissed my neck as he went down on me. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled at it as he hit my g spot which made Andy curse under his breath.

The car windows were fogged up and Andy ran his hand down the window leaving a trace of his hand print. He whispered muffled breathless curses and I love you's into the crook of my neck while I ran my fingernails down his back.

"Fuck! Andy!" I could feel his back muscles flexing under my fingertips as I dug my nails into his skin.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna-- Andy!--"

"Hold it in until I tell you you can cum, baby" Andy said.

His thrusts started getting sloppy and he sucked and bit at my collar bone again. "Now!" He said.

We both let go at the same time. Andy continues to thrust sloppily for a little bit more until he pulled out of me.

"Fuck... That was.."

"Amazing," he finished my sentence breathless.

Once we caught our breath he slipped on his boxers and I slipped on my panties. I let him lay down on the seat and I laid on top of him.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Andy kissing my forehead.
-----------------------------------------------------
It started on a weekend in may.
I was looking for attention, needed intervention.
Felt somebody looking at me. With a power white complexion
Feeling the connection

The way she looked at me was so ridiculous
Every single step had me waiting for the next
Before I knew it it was serious.
Dragged me out the bar tO THE BACK SEAT OF A CAR

The whole time I wrote this I thought of English Love Affair

SOMEONE PASS ME THE HOLY WATER I FEEL DIRTY OH MY GOD

comment vote & share