37; Romance in The Maldives.

Justin's P.O.V

"God, baby," I groaned, parting Lily's legs more as I pushed myself deeper, digging my fingertips into the inside of her thighs as I stood at the end of the bed. She moaned a little higher, grasping the sheets either side of her body and tugging whilst I pulled her closer, a gasp escaping her perfect lips as I hit a sensitive spot inside her.

I had been taking it slow with her at first, she was sensitive down there with all her hormones going insane and I wanted this to last. In a way taking it so slowly with her was only turning me on more, I loved watch her body move with me like this, the way she would glide her palms over her skin and bite her lip gently then moan my name. It was like watching her in slow motion, I paid attention to every single detail... every single detail, even the way her eyelashes fluttered when I did something she really liked. Her body would tell me before her lips did... I'd feel her tense up for a moment then her body would shiver a little, she'd squeeze my arms or drag her fingertips across my back, digging them in and then moan, like she was releasing the pleasure she was feeling through her lips.

I gazed at her body as I caressed the palms of my hands down from her thighs to her hips and thrusted a little harder, feeling my self control slipping away as my heartbeat picked up, pumping adrenaline and desire through my veins. "I thought you said you were going to fuck me," Lily whispered, her voice dripping with lust. I let out a shaky breath, feeling my knees going a little weak as Lily fluttered her eyes open and looked me in the eye.

I did want to fuck her like she wanted, I still do but... everytime she looks at me I just turn to mush and the desire to get aggressive with her just filters away. My lips parted to speak but nothing came out but a little groan as Lily wiggled her hips, a spark of pleasure travelling up my spine since I had stopped moving inside of her. "I..." I trailed off, forgetting what I was going to say as Lily sat up, running a hand through her hair.

"Show me," she said, making her eyes a little doe eyed as she fluttered her eyelashes at me. She leant closer, reaching up and cupping my cheeks, bringing me down and closer to her face... "Show me," she whispered again, making the hairs on my arms stand up on end. Her lips brushed against mine and I groaned, leaning forward a bit more so I could kiss her but she moved back. I grunted and moved closer again but she avoided my lips, a playful smirk on her face as she slid me out of her, making me moan quietly then growl.

"Where are you going?" I asked playfully, as she moved back on the bed and closer to the pillows, leaning her back against them and moving her hair out of the way of her chest so I could see her completely. She smiled, tilting her head to the side and looked at me through her lashes as she bit her thumb, making my heart jump in excitement, she always looked so... innocently naughty without even trying, I loved it. "What?" I asked, pulling my shirt off and dropping it to the floor, stepping out of my pool of boxers and pants before moving onto the bed to get close to her again.

"I won't break," she said softly, coaxing me towards her with her finger, her knees parting and showing me her sëx again... I groaned, not bothering to hide how fascinated I was with how beautiful her püssy was, and it was all mine. I sighed in content, touching her knee then bringing my lips to her skin... I kissed down the inside of her thigh, hearing her moan happily and weave her fingers through my hair to keep it out of my face.

I wanted to just enjoy her, be with her and experience her for the whole of this honeymoon. I had no desire to book activities and do whatever other honeymoon couples do, I just wanted to be around Lily, touch her and kiss her as many times as I wanted. I loved watching her get over excited or get so happy that she got embarrassed about it. I loved watching her get fascinated about something, when she would stare at it try and figure out its whole history... or when she would swim and pop out the water and scrunch up her face because she got some of it in her eye...