-PREVIEW-

"How did you get this strong? You weren't supposed to know me. You weren't even supposed to have a face."

Avery paced back and forth in her room. It had been 5 months since she had made that horrible decision.

To create Gwendoyln.

Gwendoyln was her new everything. All her friends adore her, her family adores her, and Avery just can't stand the fact that even she adores her.

It had gotten so bad Avery could be sitting alone in her room then about 30 minutes later she realizes she's been talking to "Gwendoyln" as if she was really there.

As if it wasn't bad enough, Avery had bought a secondary phone and called it "Gwendoyln's phone."

The camera roll was things Gwendoyln liked, the apps were things see would use, the wallpaper suited her, it was insane.

Avery even started texting Gwendoyln's phone. They would have long random texts about anything.

And when she would show them to her friends, what would they say?

"Gwen's so funny!"

Nothing about what Avery said. That's all her friends really ever talked about.

Gwendoyln, Gwendolyn, Gwendoyln.

It's like Gwendolyn stole their minds and replaced it with herself.

It's much like the Teenager Post.

"I remember when my friend used to be shy and quiet. I've created a monster."

Just take off the first sentence. Then you'll get how Avery feels.

"I've created a monster!"

-
-
-
-
-

A/N:

And there is the preview!

I will enjoy writing this one probably more than I enjoy writing T.B.W.C.H!

-Z.J