“You want to leave a place that serves food?” she asked in disbelief. Aw, a girl that knows me so damn well. “We haven’t even had dessert yet.”

            “I’m aware of that. And I never want to leave a place that serves food,” I admit with a blush, making her chuckle. “But I will settle for taking some dessert back home so I can be with my fiancé.”

            “I like the way that sounds,” she says with a large smile.

            “I don’t,” I pout, making her look at me with a confused look in her eyes.

            “Then why did you propose?” she asked. I could tell that she was trying her hardest not to snap at me, but there was a sense of anger in her voice. Wow, she’s really sexy when she’s angry. Then again, when isn’t she sexy?

            “It’s not what you’re thinking,” I say, trying to resist the urge to laugh. “I definitely want to be with you.”

            “Then what about me being your fiancé repulses you?” she asked with a bitter tone.

            “It’s because I’d rather skip the whole engaged process, and just call you my wife,” I reply, making her blush. I know what everyone’s thinking, but it’s true. I don’t need time to think about our relationship, and process where we could possibly go with it, because I already know that she’s the one that I’m meant to spend the rest of my life with. She’s the one that I want to build a family with…well, continue to grow one with, and she’s the one that I want to grow old with. Why would I want to marry anyone else when she’s my perfect match? “Even though I know I’m being strong headed, I’m willing to settle for calling you my fiancé. Although, just know that one day you’re going to have start calling me your husband.”

            “And I look forward to it Mr. Horan,” she said, placing a long, passionate kiss on my lips.

            “As do I future Mrs. Horan,” I replied, giving her my usual cheeky wink, and kissing her again. Now it’s time to face the boys, who I’m almost one hundred percent sure, are waiting at our house.

*

*

*

Still Niall’s P.O.V. (Back at Alex & Niall’s House)

            We drove up to the house, and sure enough, there were four cars sitting in front of the house. To say that the boys were excited is an understatement. To put it lightly, it was like kids at a carnival. There wasn’t even a chance for us to get in the door before we were bombarded with questions and statements.

            “Did he do it?”

            “Did you do it?”

            “Please tell me you didn’t chicken out.”

            “Let me see the new piece of bling.”

            “I’m planning the wedding.”

            “Is that cake?”

            “Guys, guys,” Alex said, waving her hands about to get their attention. When she shouted, I knew that she had enough. Luckily, it silenced them. Good; they were starting to give me a headache. “Yes, he did ask.”

            “And what did you say?” Louis asked, waiting on the edge of his seat. Literally… he’s sitting on the edge of the couch cushion, waiting to hear Alex’s answer. And just like I knew she would, she waited until the last minute to tell the boys, keeping up the suspense. “Come on Alex; I ain’t got time for that.”