Chapter 2: Problem!!

Thank you for the comments, and for reading the first fanfic on LPP wattpad that I have written. I am so happy that you enjoy this. I really am happy, and I hope you like this one too, so on with the fanfic!

By the way, there is more, much more ZoLu... Sorry...So ya.
---------------------------------------------------------

"OI, LUFFY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Chopper yelled out, turning into monster point and catching Luffy. They realize Luffy's head was bleeding, which kinda suprised the crew.

.....what did he do??
-------------------------------------

"Luffy!?!" Nami yelled, looking at the bleeding spot on Luffy's head. Sanji walked up, "O-oi, Luffy..." He looked in horror, this bleeding spot was like getting hit by huge spikes. "Let me take him to the sick bay, he must of done something bad!" Chopper yelled with a worried voice, as everyone followed him there.

Before zoro left, he saw a knife fall down from the crow's nest. "... A knife?" Zoro picked it up and saw blood at the tip of it.... A lot of blood. Zoro looked at it then realized what it was. "OII YOU GUYS, LOOK!!!" he yelled, running in the sick bay with a blood dripping trail.

*Sick bay, around noon*

The crew, but Luffy, were looking at the knife. Chopper examined it, and the rest were waiting till they knew if Luffy was okay.

"Why did Luffy-bro do that, this isn't so super." Franky broke the silence. "How should we know, we weren't there to see. He is probably dead by now." Robin responded. Zoro looked up at her angrily, "Shut up Robin, we don't know, yet!!!" Sanji went up to Zoro and slapped him, "Don't say 'shut up' to Robin-Chan!!pff shitty marimo." "Shut up, you shitty Love cook" Zoro pouted, as they started fight. "You guys this is no time to fight!" Usopp tried to stop them but they kept on fighting. "STOP FIGTING YOU TWO!!" Nami yelled. "Hai, Nami-san!!", then there was silence........................ "Everyone-san, shall we wait outside?" Brook whispered. Everyone nodded, but Zoro.

He kept looking back through the window of the door, at Luffy, who looked very hurt and sad, probably bc of the tear stains on his face, and the huge bloody spot that wasn't so bloody anymore. He really wanted to stay and watch Luffy. "I will stay." Zoro said. "No, Zoro you are coming up too, now hurry up" Nami said with a somewhat annoyed tone. Zoro protested, "I will stay, you can't change my decision." Nami was about to yell, but Robin put her hand on her shoulder, and shook her head to tell her no. Nami sighed and went up with the others.

*3 hours later*

Chopper comes out the door with a sad look on his face. "Oi, Chopper how is he?" Zoro asked calmly. Chopper just smiled wider, and looked at Zoro. "He is doing fine. In fact, he is awake right now, do you want to come and see him?" He asked sadly. Zoro was wondering why he was sad, but nodded and smiled. Hearing that his captain was okay made him happy. But when he came in the room Luffy was in, his smile went away. He realized why Chopper was sad.

Zoro watched as Luffy curled up in a ball again, crying, and cursing himself, as he sat beside the bed. "Lu-Luffy??... What's wrong?" Zoro asked calmly. "Z-zoro?" Luffy asked, as Zoro went beside the bed and was face to face with Luffy. "I-it's the image of Ace's death... I can't stop thinking about it." Luffy whispered, and looked down while he was sobbing. Zoro felt sad and hugged him. "It's ok, everything is going to be fine." He whispered back.
"....I don't know, *sob*I can't save my own brother..*sob, sob* I am so weak!" Luffy whispered trying to grab his head, but Zoro was preventing him to do so. "Weak?.... That's nonsense, you are my strong captain, the strongest one, don't look down all the time, you'll make me cry. How about we go up." Zoro was pretty calm. Luffy nodded "mkay *sob*"They said as they walked out.

*Meanwhile Outside*

Chopper came outside as everyone saw him come out in excitement. Their moods changed when they saw him sad. "So, how is he Chopper-san?" Brook asked. Chopper sighed then spoke up.

"He has depression"
--------------------------------------------
Well? How was that? Good? Hopefully it was because I want to know if you want the story to go on. Anyways, comment, vote, and thnx for reading!!!