Chapter 8- He Never Loved Me

CJ

I woke up and got ready for school . I put on a cute flower dress , my jean jacket , and my converse .

I waited for the bus to her here . I listened to some music .

Then the bus came and I got on . I sat down and looked out the window .

--------

I got to school and went to my locker . I grabbed my things and went off to my first class .

I saw a group of people gathered up . I didn't know why . I looked and saw Crispo and Mindy .... Holding hands .

I couldn't speak .

I just decided to ignore him . I sat down and waited for the teacher . I could fell people staring.

I turned and saw Mindy staring at me in an evil way . I turned to the front of the classroom.

Lesson
Lesson
Lesson
Lesson

Lunch time

I went to the cafeteria and got my food . I sat down at the quiet table . I sat down and started eating when someone sits next to me .

"Hey CJ " Mindy says . I didn't say anything.

"Now you know that Crispo never loved you or even liked you " she says .

"Mindy can you just leave me alone " I say.

"Fine " she says and gets up . I didn't want to eat anymore so I got up and threw my food away.

I went out to the courtyard. I sat down and watched people walk .

Fenwick has been studying super hard . He wants to pass out big exam .

Then I saw Crispo with Mindy . I sat there . I knew that he never loved me . I shouldn't have ever gone out with him.

The bell rung for the next class .

Lesson
Lesson
Lesson
Lesson
Lesson

The last bell rung and I got my things and left home .

As I was walking people were following me . I walked faster until someone got my arm .

I turned and saw Crispo.

"CJ can we talk ?" He asks .

"No " I say and pull away . I ran home .

I know he doesn't love me .

He never did.

---------------------

Ok so that's another chapter guys . I hope you liked it .

Love you❤️❤️❤️