Part Twenty Seven

Mulai dari awal

"What?" I asked, stopping the mascara brush in mid -air, my mouth still shaped like and O.

"You don't need makeup, Babydoll." He replied.

"I just..."

Luca held up a hand and smiled. "It's not like I can change your mind anyways Babydoll." He said.

I grinned back. "Damn straight."

We left the hotel, the location of where Luca was taking me was still unknown. The sky was getting darker as we headed down the sidewalk, and then hopping onto a train.
"Luca pleaaaassseeeee tell me?" I pleaded with him, curiosity eating at me.

"Nope." Luca replied, popping the 'p'.

I huffed and crossed my arms. We were sitting on the train and the people beside us were making out, while making loud noises. I grimaced at them as a particularly loud smacking sounds came, Luca laughing at my expression.

"That's disgusting. Not everyone needs to hear them." I choked.

"OK so they need to kiss like this?" Luca asked.

He suddenly pressed his lips to mine, and quietly kissed me. I froze in shock and stopped myself before I kissed him back. I felt disgusted with myself. No do not kiss him back Mia. I told myself. I let him kiss me, and when he pulled away, his blue eyes searched mine. I didn't say a word. Then, the train stopped and a bell rang, signaling that we were at our destination. Talk about saved by the bell.

As we stepped out of the train, the whole atmosphere lit up. Millions of shops were lighting up the city, flashing and blinking. I stared in awe, stopping to look at my surroundings. Luca snapped me out of my daze and led me into a shop. But it wasn't just any shop, it was Chanel. I gaped at all of the products that lined the walls and the outfits on the mannequins. I tried on some outfits and we left. We hit Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Dior. I didn't buy anything although I saw many things that called out to me. Then we went into a shop and I stopped. Everything was gorgeous. Shoes lined the walls and clothes were displayed in the middle of the floor. Jewelry lined one wall and I turned to Luca. He nodded and followed me to the shoe rack.

I walked out of the dressing room a while later, wearing a dress. It was black, well-fitting up top and flared out ruffles at the bottom, hitting just above my knees. It was secured in the middle by a pink bow which wrapped around a couple times, and in the back it was laced up by the same ribbon. Luca's mouth dropped when he saw me, and I beamed as I came out of the room. I twirled around, Luca helping me, and I felt the silky fabric settle again on my legs and several of the employees clapped. One woman led me to the full length mirror, and I grinned wider when I saw myself. The girl in the mirror was beautiful. Her light brown hair was pulled up in a messy bun, curled slightly at the ends from the heat and her skin was smooth. Her eyes were sparkling under thick black lashes and her smile was easily spread across her face, white teeth showing. The woman smiled at me and murmured "Beautiful. This is last dress too." and walked away, letting me admire the dress. Luca stood silently at my side, hands running across my bare shoulders. I smiled, watching his eyes burn into mine as we both stared into the mirror.

"You look...stunning." He said, his voice low.

I sighed, the sigh getting caught in my throat by the feeling of happy giggles that hadn't erupted. I searched the ruffles for a price tag and final caught glimpse of white. My heart fell as I saw the price. The giggles were instantly replaced by tears as I set the tag back and walked back to the dressing room. I pulled off the dress, the tears finally falling. I couldn't afford the dress, and I couldn't possibly ask Luca to buy it. Luca. His hand was stretched over the top of the door, not wanting to disturb me as I changed. I shook my head and cleared away the tears, not wanting him to see me cry. When I walked out, a woman saw the dress and came up to me.

"Are you going to buy that?" She asked, pointing to my dress.

"Uh...no."

"May I please have it?" She asked, holding out her hand.

Misery fell over me as I handed over the dress to the woman who pranced off to the changing rooms. Luca watched and waved a woman over. She came and I sat on a bench as he murmured to the woman, her nodding. I couldn't hear what they were saying, nor did I want to, He was probably telling her thank you. I sighed as we left Ginza, and headed back to the hotel. I acted happy and smiled and laughed, knowing all along that the dress could never be mine.

Luca's P.O.V.

Today was amazing. It was one of the best days of my life. I laid in bed, listening to Mia's deep breathing as she slept. I remembered the guy she called 'cute' and a surge of hatred rushed into me. I shook my head and looked at the flower chain on the bed. So many feelings today in my mind. Hating the way she cried when we heard about Hachiko and when she took a picture with 'cute', but loving the way she placed the flower chain in my hair and held my hand as we explored Tokyo. I remembered taking her to Ginza and how she looked in the dress. She took my breath away and I was at a loss for words. I remember how her face fell when she looked at the tag. Then I also remember my conversation with the manager. I smiled and pulled the comforter up to cover Mia so she wouldn't get cold. I placed my head on the pillow and knowing that tomorrow, we would be in Paris.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Finally updated!!!! YAYYYYYY! Also, got a new computer so...YAYYYYY again. Love your guys' comments and votes and reads! Thanks so much! You guys are awesome. I'll try to update some more very VERY soon cuz I want to start my other story for you guys. LOVE YOU ALL!!!! xD