Council

Drew

The King and Queen stood. I was pushed behind Darnell as my fathers stood on one side of him and Hunter on the other side.

"Why don't we just get rid of the mutt now." The King says coming  to us.

Darnell shifted quickly and attacked the King's arm. The king screamed in pain as Darnell's teeth sunk into his flesh.

"Get off him!" The Queen yelled running at Darnell.

I shifted and attacked the Queen. I bit tightly into her leg and she falls onto the ground. She shifted and turned her head and bit into my back legs. Both of my legs were in her mouth as she slung me around like I was a toy.

She let me go and I went flying into the air. I was caught by Hunter. A howl of pain left my mouth as we hit the wall.

Darnell lets go of the King's arm and looks back at me. The King thake this opportunity to shift and bite into Darnell's back. He slings him into the wall next to us. With great pain I crawl to him.

The King and Queen walk up to us. They were just about to us before someone spoke, "Stop."

We all turn to see three council members there. The council consists of one of every shifter, one vampire, and one werewolf. "What has happened here?" The werewolf council member asked.

"The King and Queen tried to force me to leave my mate for a tiger." Darnell says as he shifts and pulls me to him. I would shift myself but I have no energy to do so. "They said that sinse I was tiger and my mate was wolf, that I had to get a new mate because species can't mix." I say.

"Species have never mixed," says the tiger shifter council member, "The god must have put you two together to change that."

A bruning traveled threw my body threw where the Queen bit me. I let out a painfull howl. "What's going on?" Darnel ask, "What's happening to her?"

Darnell

The vampire council member went to the Queen and forced her to open her mouth she did and his face was full of fear. He quickly ran over to us. He did something to Drew and made her shift.

"The queen had a potion on her and who ever she bit was poisoned." he says looking at me.

"How can we get it out?" I ask frantic. I forget about my own pain as Drew's life was now in danger.

"Out of the time we have left I'll have to suck it out." He says.

"Do it." I say quickly.

"I could en-"

"Do it!" I scream cutting him off.

He places his mouth out over her wrist and as his fangs break the skin, he starts sucking to poison out.

Her screams die down and soon disappear but he kept sucking her blood. My tiger and I angered at this. We ripped his away from her before he killed her.

My tiger took over and shifted. We stood over her protectively as his eyes lay on the blood coming from the holes his fangs made. He started charging but was stopped asn Hunter and her father blocked his path and the other two council members held him back. Some how they get him calm.

I shifted back himan and pulled her into my arms away from the vampire.

"Who are you to the King and Queen anyway?" The werewolf asked.

"They said I'm their son but I've never seen them before in my life." I answer.

"Some King and Queens believe in giving up their children to a group of the same species so they can find their mates then get their children back when they found their mates." The tiger shifter says.

"What are you going to do with them?" Daryl ask pointing to the King and Queen.

"They will be given the death sentence." The vampire says.

"They," the werewolf points to Drew and I, "will take charge after they has healed."

"Till then I will take charge and return to the council once they healed," The tiger shifter says, "the castle will be repaired while you two are healing."

I nod at them.