Chapter 1:

~*~

I'll pick you up at eight and we can drive around. Take you to the beach and we can head downtown.

~*~

Whilst Ross was stuck in the tower, watching the life guards to their job. Ross couldn't help but stare intensely at Fish.

"Oi, Blondie." Fish said causing Ross to jump out of his trance.

"Oh my boys okay." Stormie said running in, past all the other little kids who had been stung by jelly fish, or who add been bitten by crabs or who were getting checked on because they got hit in the head with surf boards. "I brought you some food." She said to her son and passed me a tray of food. "Would you like me to help feed you?" Stormie asked her son.

"Mom, I'm fine. It was just a little sting." Ross said and Fish walked over.

"Just a little sting, you came in here crying. Even seven year olds don't cry as much as you did." Fish giggled and walked outside.

"So, is that the girl Riker was talking about?" Stormie asked her son.

"Wh-what did he say? I saw her first!" Ross screamed out in pain.

"Rossy, I'm only joking. But you could make it a little less obvious that you like her." Stormie said and Ross shut his eyes embarrassed.

"Well Brady, you're free to go." Fish said walking back into the tower.

"But I don't want to leave." Ross said instantly. Stormie whipped her head around to face her son. "I mean, I think my foot still hurts. I can move it. Maybe I should just stay ere for another hour or something, just in case." Ross said smoothly.

"Alright then." Fish shrugged and walked back over to her desk.

"Maxi to Fish. I need back up." Fish's walkie talkie spoke again. Ross watched her get undressed to reveal her black bathing suit once again. In a matter of seconds she was gone.

"Would you like me to stay with you darling?" Stormie asked her son.

"Uhm, if you want." Ross said. In hindsight, he really didn't want her here by his side. Ross looked weak, like a baby bird who can't fly. He wanted to get to know Fish a little bit more.

"I'll come back in twenty minutes to check up on you, okay darling?" Stormie said kissing her sons head and walking out of the tower. "What happened to you?" A little boy asked in a Batman bathing suit.

"I just stung by a jelly fish." I said to the little boy who sat next to me.

"That's so cool." the little boy said grinning.

"What about you?" I asked the little boy.

"Oh, I ran into a other boy and we bumped heads." the kid said to Ross.

"Oh, that's cool." Ross said nodding his head and looking away. In the distant Ross could hear a siren, which belongs to an ambulance. Ross limped over to the desk and looked out the window. He grabbed Fish's binoculars and looked through them. He could see Fish performing CPR to a young tourist. Ross stepped back shocked. He just prayed that the tourist was going to be okay. He noticed Stevie was trying to calm the family down. Ross wanted to help, but he knew he couldn't do anything. He sat down and watched the scene unfold. He noticed Fish had taken a step back and she wiped her hands in the sand. There was vomit and water coming out of the young tourist mouth. Fish had just saved this guys life. Whoa, that was pretty sick. Ross couldn't believe his eyes.

More and more kids walked into the tower and the tourist's friends walked into the tower. One was in tears and the other one was trying to sooth her. But I thought Fish saved the mans life.