Dante ~

" What's wrong with you " I asked walking in the kitchen where she was on the phone.

Nicki- I need your driver to take me back home

Dante - What ? Why ?

Nicki- I need to go umm get some clothes

Dante - Well I can take you let me go get dressed

Nicki- Wait no

Dante- What's wrong?

Nicki- ....Nothing....Nevermind

Dante- Alright let me get dressed

He jogged upstairs. I couldn't let him know what was really going on . I was honestly stuck when the hell did he get to Atlanta? I picked up my clothes I put my thong back on . When I put on my pants I winced a bit because Dante had me sore . I put on my jackets and headed upstairs to Dante room i needed to do something to my hair .

Nicki- Dante do you have a brush

Dante - look on the dresser by the bed .

He was washing his face I walked over to the bed he had all his hair stuff . I grabbed his brush and tried to brush out these naps. I finally got to the point where it was decent. I put a little gel on my edges and I look presentable. I looked at my phone it was already 3. I just keep digging my damn hole . He was calling yet again I answered.

Meek - Onika Tanya Maraj you think I'm playing with yo little ass ?

I could feel his anger on my ear .

Nicki- Look I'm on my way sorry

Next thing I heard was a dail tone . Yep he was mad . Dante finally came out in basketball shorts and a white beater .

Dante- Your ready baby

Nicki- Yeah I guess

We got in his mustang and I put in our new address in the GPS .

Dante- You gone hang out with me tonight?

Nicki- umm probably not tonight but I'll see about tomorrow or so

Dante - Why not tonight

Nicki- I gotta go to the studio

Dante - oh okay I guess I'll go get some work done then

In about 45 minutes we finally pulled up to the condo . Dante reached over and hugged me kissing my pecking my lips.

Dante- I'll call you tomorrow

Nicki- Okay

I took a deep breath before I got out the car . Dante waited till I walked in the door to drive off . I was literally shaking I already knew what I had coming. Not to say I didn't deserve it but I'm definitely not looking forward to it . I checked my pockets .

"My key fuck "

I left my key over Dante house . How the hell I do that . I knocked on the door.

"Knock" ..."knock"

Before I could knock a third time I was being pulled inside. The door slammed and I was against the wall.

Meek- I could have sworn I said an hour

He held both of my hands above my head with one of his .

Nicki- I know but-

Meek- I'm so fuckin tired of your excuses!