New Guy In Town

(The picture up above is Flare.)

He's beautiful. And he's mine forever.

  I woke up the next morning with lust in my eyes. I've had these dreams ever since I was sixteen, now I'm eighteen and there always there. Summer break is over and now im a senior in high school.

  I got ready for the school day throwing on a navy blue shirt with my white shorts and brown sandals. For accessories i have my silver hoops. I quickly put on some mascara, blush, and lip gloss. I've always been a less make up girl.

  I ran down stairs for some breakfeast with a empty house. It's always been this way ever since my dad died when i was twelve.  I guess my mom went into some kind of depression.

  I'm walking down the hallway at school when someone bumps right into me. "Hey watch were your going." I say to the figure who is now right in front of me. "You should say the same thing to yourself." He retorts.

  I look up at the man who should have not said that no one and I mean NO ONE!, talks to me that way. But when i look up at the beautiful boy in front of me no words were coming out. He puts a smirk on his face and says "What to good looking for you." That snapped me out of it quickly. I walked away with a small blush on my face. Who is this BOY!