1.

K R Y S T A L I sighed in relief, unpacking the last box that had my things inside of it

K R Y S T A L
I sighed in relief, unpacking the last box that had my things inside of it. I just moved into my  new house and I'm absolutely loving it. With me going to college and having a good paying job to be a pediatrician. I was finally able to buy my first house at 20 years old, with no help from my parents. I was so proud of this accomplishment I had achieved. After putting everything away, I decided since I had the rest of the day off that I will go, get my nails and nails and feet done, by my best-friend since 9th grade, Solana. I love her to death, she has been there for me since we've first been friends and vice versa. I grabbed my phone and wallet, walking out the house locking it. She was the owner and after she was done with my nails. I'm going to convince her to go shopping with me. I drove and listened to music, with just 20 minutes I arrived at the nail shop. I walked in to see her dancing around the shop with food in her hand.

 I walked in to see her dancing around the shop with food in her hand

I laughed "Solanaaa." I said getting her attention. "Krystal boo heyy." She said hugging me. I hugged her back. "Cmon and do my nails so we can go shopping." I said sitting in the chair. "I love how you just tell me what to do tho." She said said starting on my nails. "For real please go shopping with meee."
I said pouting. "Ugh okay, and we could possibly find you a man there anyway." She said smirking. "Girl bye, you know damn well I don't want no type of relationship right now." I said. "Anyways, since I'm going shopping with you today then we should go out on Friday night." She said changing the subject. "Sure I been wanting to go out for a minute now since I've been busy with moving and stuff." I said watching  her do my nails. "Okay then it's a date period't." I laughed as she continued on my nails.
Tbc
I know it's short but the next chapter will be long.
Enjoy❤️
~KK~

"Friends." Kehlani x Yg storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara