The Abesnce

"Um everyone, I just wanted to say that I'm taking a leave of absence.. For um ever" announces Pam. Faces of the office dropped but the doc crew only cared to single out Jim. "But Pam you can't leave" Michael said. "Some events have transpired and I think it's just the best thing for me so yes today is my last day"Jim looks to the camera with the worst possible face he could make. "I will be moving to Philadelphia either today or tomorrow" Jim leaves and storms into the bathroom. He believes as if he useless without Pam and has nothing to do here. He thinks of something he has use for. and later that evening he called up his old college friends for an idea they thought of in college. it was a sporting based company.
They seemed up for it and found a place to work at but the best option was the one in philly. Just hours after Pam announced her resignation Jim broadcasts the similar news. " hey guys I also am leaving today for other reasons" the doc crews camera zooms in on Meredith whispering to Creed " called it" followed up by creed handing over 5 dollars. Dwight sits in his seat in silence with a wild smirk. Many weeks after both of them quitting Jim returned part time to still be having a paycheck. While Jim is about to leave Dunder Mifflin he says goodbye to Kevin while
overhearing Angela talking to other co-workers about Pam informing them that she will be moving to California with her, as she say "pretty much boyfriend". Jim's mind begins to fluster with so many thought while the outside of him is plain and mopey. He continues to leave but in a depressed kind of manner.