Lets Fight

Storms Pov
~
~
~
~

After a long day at school I finally reached my tree house but I think I should get a real house I mean who would like to see a girl with long blue hair with purple highlights walk in and out the forest.

By the time I got home it was already dark as heck outside so I begin to climb up to the top floor which is my bedroom. I know some of you are probably wondering where do I go to use the bathroom. Well that's easy, I just go in the bushes.

Jk this place actually came with a bathroom that's on the first floor but this house has three floors in all. My bedroom is on the top floor and the kitchen and dinning room on the second and lastly the bathroom and living room on the first.

So as I'm making my way up the stairs I here the heart of a doe about 6 miles away. As I glance in the direction I feel my throat get itchie and that could only mean one thing......

"Eating time" say Serena and Malena at the same time which makes it sound like a evil witch.

The thing about me is that since I'm half of both siren and Mermaid I need to drink the blood of something innocent because if I don't I would end up taking a swim and sinking a few ships. Yes that legend is true I may have sunk a ship or two but what can I say the men that own them are hot.

When I get to my room, I go to my closet and take out my purple ash cloak that was made buy a ugly old witch. Lol jk it was made by me great grandmother Queen Ashlyn who was part sea witch or like I call them sea hags. She put a spell on it that says, " Whoever shall were this cloak will be hidden in the ashes of the shadows to forever be lost from those who seek it out and shall never be found by thy enemies."

The cloak came in handy too like now for instance. When I put it on it felt like I was swallowed by darkness but I'm used to it. But there is one catch to this cloak which is if you saw someone you truly love die then all will be revealed including my eyes which is the only thing you'll see because the rest is covered up.

I jump off of my balcony onto a tree and jump through the shadows of the trees around me to get closer to the doe. Once I'm over it I feel my siren fangs come out.

I drop down on the poor thing and tackle it to the ground so it doesn't run and sink my teeth into it's neck.

I drain the whole thing killing it within minutes. Once I'm done I leave it there and start to walk away when I here a twig snap to my right. I instantly stop and reach for my sword when four huge wolves step out from behind the forest line.

'They must have smelled the blood' I thought to myself as I look into the eyes of the biggest wolf to see that it's eyes are familiar.

"I cause no harm, let me leave and I'll spare you all" I said in Malena's voice that has a scary edge to it.

They all growl at me signaling that they choose a fight. Well if that's what they want.......

"Lets fight" I say just as the smallest two lunges for me so I kick one of the wolf's nose to the ground knocking him unconscious. The next one tackles me but they must not know that I'm special so I role over into his shadow and kick him in the stomach hard enough so that he doesn't get back up and i do the same to the second biggest one so when I'm finished I look to the leader of the group who I'm guessing is the alpha.

"Come at me" I said ready to go another round.

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~
~~
~

SO how was it? Good? I know it was but like always I would love to here what you guys think and i try my best to reply to ever COMMENT so it won't be a waste of time but ANYWAYS.......

VOTE ,COMMENT, AND SHARE