A Ranked Solo Mission

I scratched my foot and yawned as I stretched. Sensei said that the Honkage of The VIllage Hidden in Leaves wanted to see me.

I went out to the kitchen and started cooking up a bowl of ramen. Once it was done (Which felt like it took years) I ate, then bolted to go see Lord Honkage.

My bet is that Sakasku and Sakura are already there.

And I'm gonna be the late screw up again...

Ugg...

***

I entered the building, to find Lord Honkage waiting for me, but there was no one else here.

Uh-oh.

He must I found out about me putting a skunk in Kakashi's Closet!

"Naruto. You're late."

"IT WASN'T ME!" I burst out.

Then Honkage chuckled, "I don't know what you did to make you blurt that, but your not in here because you're in trouble."

I calmed down a bit, "Oh. Then why am I here?"

"Sit."

I sat.

"Naruto. You've been called here because I have a very important mission for you. An A Ranked Mission."

A Ranked?! Wow! What an honor!

"You see Naruto, mysterious sightings have been reported, followed by people going missing. Your mission is to find out who is behind this, and if possible, kill them. Understood?"

I nodded, "Understood. When do I leave?"

"Now."

"Alright! I'll go get Sakasku and Sakura right now!" I was about I leave, when Honkage spoke again.

"They are not to come with you. This is a Solo mission."

"What?!"

"You heard me. Do you understand the conditions?"

I nodded.

"Good. You may go now."