Chap Juan xD

"Oh darling~! Breakfast~!" Your Mom called from downstairs.

You rolled out of bed to your bathroom. You took a glance in the mirror to see your (H/C) hair looking like a birds nest.

You gasped. You knew you slept well, but not that well! You quickly took a shower and put on your (F/C) dress.

You rushed downstairs to see your parents, (F/N) and (M/N). Who weren't really your parents. You're adopted.

You took a seat next to your mother and picked up one of the many forks next to your plate. You started digging into (F/B). Your mom and dad gave you weird looks.

"Now (Y/N), darling, that isn't how a lady should eat," your Mom said.

"Now, now, (M/N). (Y/N) can eat (F/B) however she wants," your father argued. "Enough of that. We have to talk to you about something."

You stopped eating your breakfast and gave a confused look to your father.

"We actually have three things to talk to you about." Your Mom sighed. "First of all, your beliefs. You keep on saying that these guardians are real."

"Because they are!" You interrupted.

Your mom took a deep sigh. "We're trying to say that, you should stop believing. You're getting to that age that you can't believe in such nonsense."

"The second thing we have to talk to you about," your dad continued. "Is getting you a boyfriend"

"WHAT?!?!?!" You screamed. "Why would you want me to get a boyfriend?!?!"

"You're at that age sweetie. So a few weeks from now, I can introduce you to my friends sons! They're about the same age as you, so you'll get along fine!" Your mom explained.

"And the last thing we have to talk to you about is, we're moving." Your dad said.

"Huh? Why would we want to move out of this mansion?!" [You are rich BTW]

"We thought that city life isn't what we want dear. So we'll be moving to Pensylvania!" [Sorry if you don't live in the states. Just think of a suburb. I just chose Pennsylvania 'cause that's where Jack usually is.]

You just sat there with your mouth open. One of the butlers took your plate away. 'And I thought all of this was gonna be good news' You thought.

You stood up from the table and ran to your room.

"Do you think we told it to her too fast (F/N)?" Your mom asked your dad.

"I really don't know hun. I really don't know."

~~~~~

You got to your room and threw yourself face first on your bed.

"Why me." You mumbled into your pillow.

You rolled over and looked at your ceiling. 'I'm done. I'm never gonna see anyone here again. And we're moving all the way to Pensylvania?! From where we are?!'

You heard vibrating from your night stand. It was your phone. You took a look and saw that your friend (R/G/N)texted you.

(R/G/N): Hey, wanna go to the park tomorrow? ;D

You completely ignored him. You turned your phone off and sulked for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update! It's been hectic 'cause I'm moving to another state just like (Y/N)! How crazy is that?! I hope I can update more over the Summer. I just wanna say right here that I do take hate comments and suggestions. So don't be afraid to send your hate. I can take some suggestions and post some one shots in here. Just PM me if you wanna request a One shot. Kay that's it.

-Golden View 39